Fattening others

Food + sex = potential?

I never actually mentioned this here before, didn't even think about it while writing another recent forum made by me but I've actually fed my girlfriend, who is not into feederism, during sex and we both loved it...

So little bit of a background story, my gf and me want to explore more things in bed. We did an online test to see where our interests lie. I'm into feederism which she doesn't know (yet...?). So I've been trying to take multiple tests in hopes something would come out of those test to start about feederism but it never did. Well, it did one time. Sorta.

We did this test where it turned out we both had an interest in using food during sex which was quite a suprise for me because I did not expect that from her. Anyway, we decided to try it out. We used multiple things. Honey, whipped cream, ice cream, stuff like that. And it was amazing. She really enjoyed it, I really enjoyed it, the only downsize was that it was quite messy. Of course our bed got some food on it, we had to shower afterwards, stuff like that that keeps us from doing it more frequently.

But I was so suprised by the fact that we both liked it a lot. I was feeding her ice cream while we did it, it was like I had a feedee... could this mean anything? Should I awknoledge the fact that we both liked it a lot so we should do it more often? What more could this mean?

Also in another forum I asked how I should tell her that I am into feederism because I really want to tell her that but its really hard and this lovely person really helped responding (forgot their name) but yeah I don't know if this story influences that so any advice would be nice!
1 year

Food + sex = potential?

Somedude001100:
Dare I ask... what were the online tests?

All kinds of them I don't remember
1 year