Fattening others

Fattening my girlfriend

ChunkyPeanutButter:
My girlfriend loves that I am turned on by her eating. I used to ask her if I could feed her when I was horny and she loved buying fattening meals. Then I started picking up all her fav snacks and surprising her. And then she began asking me to feed her.

She was losing when we started and was down to 165. Last Saturday she told me she was at 192, and she’s been eating even more since then.

I have straight up told her I am trying to make her fat, she knows I like the gain, and she doesn’t mind it it seems.

I love talking about her gaining and eating habits and I just don’t have any friends I can brag about that all with lol.

Looking for some friends to fat chat with, feel free to PM me. I’m on late at night cause I work thirds and chatting makes the day go faster

Sounds awesome! Glad both of you are happy and getting something out the experience
1 year

Fattening my girlfriend

ChunkyPeanutButter:
Thanks! It’s been a fantasy of mine, I adore how much she loves to eat!

Looking forward to the updates
1 year

Fattening my girlfriend

ChunkyPeanutButter:
11 days ago she says, “I need to f**king diet” of course I told her I’d support her. I said I would stop asking for feeding sessions, stop buying her snacks and treats, and try to say no when she asks for food sometimes. She says, “but I like you doing those, nooooo”

I told her then, I’ll do whatever she wants for her to feel good, then said I needed to make at least one plea for her to not diet. Her main issue wasn’t getting bigger, but that she was binging on anything and everything. I said maybe this is just who she truly is and instead of being mad, embrace it. I told her how I see how happy food makes her, and she lights up when I buy her extra snacks.

The next day she buys ice cream, sends me a pic of her eating it. Wednesday she asks for McDonald’s breakfast.

Payday was Thursday, I sent her $50 to fill her gas tank and then food with what’s left, I found out later she put barely any in her tank and bought a lot of food. That night she asked for money for snacks and cigarettes. She mentioned needing to replace a box of cereal so I gave her 40. She forgot cigarettes and spent the rest on snacks..

Which clearly didn’t last long cause Friday night she goes “oink! Snacky snacks?” Which is how she asks for food, she likes it o oink for me.

Saturday she asks me to feed her pizza and breadsticks. Sunday unfortunately she dropped her phone. I sent her McDonald’s money but she never saw it and was sad. I didn’t hear from her till late.

Monday is when I found out she spent her gas money on food, because she asked me for some gas money. I then sent her $60 for food, gas, and cigarettes and she immediately ran out and spent half of it on snacks.

Tuesday she again asks for more snack money (apparently spent the rest of the 60 and ate it all already)

Today asked for breakfast and snack money, bought cigarettes and didn’t have enough for snacks after breakfast and sent me 🥹 so I sent her more for snacks, she loved it.

Unfortunately her ex husband shit her phone service off and I guess internet too so we are out of communication. She’s supposed to come over tomorrow but I won’t know till she gets here.

(She loves an hour away at her parents, she just left hubby last spring and is still on his phone plan, she sent him money but he still let it turn off and won’t turn it back in till Friday, he’s a huge asshat)

So this was how her almost last two weeks have gone since saying she’s going on a diet.

Interesting. Are you two into findom?
1 year

Fattening my girlfriend

Glad it’s going well for both of you minus asshat shutting her phone off. My partner is the same about saying “I need to go on a diet, I’m too chunky”, but then will doordash fast food and laze around the house.
1 year

Fattening my girlfriend

ChunkyPeanutButter:
Thanks! Yea I’m helping her a ton. Pretty much supporting her baby and he doesn’t…

But that aside she seems to be letting me fatten her. I think she just says diet cause she thinks she needs to but then food is better.

That’s very cash money of you. He’s a first class loser in that case.

Haha, yes, that’s usually what my partner says too, but I’m just not fattening her
1 year

Fattening my girlfriend

ChunkyPeanutButter:
The other day we were out and she was talking about wanting to lose the weight so she can fit in her dresses for the summer. I told her I’d support her but she said she doesn’t want me to stop feeding her.
Then I ask her how she’s feeling she’s says alright, she had mentioned wanting me to tell her if I get sick, so I asked if she was sick. She says “I feel gross but I’m also starving. It’s crazy 🤣”

I’m reading this as she’s not feeling good health wise and usually that makes her not hungry. I said “aww I’m so sorry” she tells me not to worry and she loves me, so I now think she meant she feels gross cause she’s fat but she wants to eat a lot. And the belly won, she went and got McDonald’s.

I think the constant snacking and me encouraging it coupled with me being into her gaining. She’s lost the will power she had before to fight it and diet, and is giving in to her inner piggy more and more.

If she feels gross, but doesn't want to lose the weight, change up her diet. Make sure she's at least eating a mix of healthy foods along with the fast food. All that salt, sugar, and grease will make most people feel gross. There are other ways to have a high calorie diet.
1 year

Fattening my girlfriend

Has she been on the scale lately?
1 year

Fattening my girlfriend

Is this a long distance relationship? Nm, read the beginning
1 year

Fattening my girlfriend

ChunkyPeanutButter:
She lives an hour away and is dealing with a divorce and so we only get together every couple weeks.
all good.
1 year

Fattening my girlfriend

ChunkyPeanutButter:
Tonight she said she’s my feedee! I adore this piggy

This reaction would make me feel cautious. Be careful here. Unless she has expressed interests in person and has shown you this feedee side make sure you aren't getting hurt in the process.
1 year
12   loading