Fattening others

My wife wants to gain for me

Keep us posted! You could make a Curvage thread as well.
1 year

NeverSayWhen:
My wife discovered my treasure trove of weight gain stories / fantasies. She’s always known about my fetish in a second hand way, but now she KNOWS knows. She realized its my primary sexual drive for all things.

After talking about it and giving her some time to wrap her head around it, she actually suggested that she would be willing to gain weight and play out some of my fantasies to spice up our sex life.

Honestly I’m at a loss! I write about this stuff all the time, but when it comes to planning real life scenes to play out, I’m almost beside myself. I wonder if this community has any ideas if you were in this situation. I don’t want to go overboard, but she is expecting me to take the reins.

She weighed herself and put on one of her tighter outfits for comparison after for three months of unabated gluttony. I’m loading up on her favorite treats and my cooking is about to get really calorie heavy.

What kind of fun things should I plan? What are some of the most entertaining roleplay situations you enjoy? I know what I like, but at the same time I don’t want to put her off. She told me not to hold back because if she’s going to gain weight for me, she doesn’t want it to go to waste by me being too timid. I kind of want to put on some weight with her (for science).

It’s like a dream come true, but I need a plan. Help?

First of all, wow, I'm jealous. Good for you! Second, I think even though your wife wants to gain weight now and told you not to hold back, you should take it slow. Especially if you want to find out what she's into and what not. Since she's new to feederism, you could always explain her thing before you actually perform them on each other. I assume she already knows some stuff since she read your feederism stuff but even you don't really know how those real life situations would look like, like you said. Once you've introduced her enough you can eventually let the feederism side take over and go for it. That's how I would do it!
1 year

0Seth0:
First of all, wow, I'm jealous. Good for you! Second, I think even though your wife wants to gain weight now and told you not to hold back, you should take it slow. Especially if you want to find out what she's into and what not. Since she's new to feederism, you could always explain her thing before you actually perform them on each other. I assume she already knows some stuff since she read your feederism stuff but even you don't really know how those real life situations would look like, like you said. Once you've introduced her enough you can eventually let the feederism side take over and go for it. That's how I would do it!

NeverSayWhen:
I think slow and steady is definitely for the best. I don’t want to scare her away. It’s kind of a delicate balancing game, but I’m trying not to overthink it. She says she’s much more confident in her body than she’s ever been with me, but was actually a bashful weighing herself in front of me…

Although I’m taking the assertive role, the rule is she can pull the plug if she ever feels uncomfortable or unhappy. So, communication is going to be really important. We’ll incorporate some of her kinks in the bedroom as well.

Take it slow, play around, and figure stuff out, I think. Encourage to relax her diet at every turn. I’m just glad I can openly talk about her getting fatter and how much it’s turning me on (even if it’s a small amount of weight).

Yesterday we were having sex and she asked me what I wanted to feed her and how fat I was going to make her. Fuck! I nearly blew my load right there.

My first rule is that she gets a sweet treat each time we fuck. Something to enjoy in the afterglow. Candies, cookies, chocolates before bed. I hope when she gets back on the scale we’re both surprised by the results.[/quote]

Sounds like a good strategy. I think it's also important to just let her relax while you provide her with snack, just making sure she doesn't overwork or overthink etc. And by giving her treats after sex could also stimulate her more since she'd be rewarded for it. I wish you both the best of luck and a happy and healthy feederism relationship!
1 year

Just have to take it slow. You know what you desire deep down. Have those communications with her. See what she is comfortable with. You could always have her read some of the work you've made so she can get herself in the mindset a bit more.
1 year

Might be something for after she gets more comfortable, but have you approached her with the idea of funnel feeding yet?
1 year

Wow, I’m overjoyed for you just reading this :-) Pics as she gains, please!
1 year

HappyBigBelly:

Little weird to ask a person to post pictures of his wife for others to lust over.

Not that it matters. Home boy deleted.
1 year

HappyBigBelly:

Munchies:
Little weird to ask a person to post pictures of his wife for others to lust over.

Not that it matters. Home boy deleted.

Ah, but you missed the entire strategy there, my friend ;-)
1 year