Video performers

Going mainstream?

So since I can finally post about it now. I'm so stoked to say Em and I did an episode of Sex Actually with Alice Levine on feedism and fat fetish. 😱😱 So if your in the UK come peep us out. It streams on All4 tonight and the actual episode airs on TV on March 13.

I'm just really happy to be able to put our story and perspective on our fetish/kink out there in a way that hopefully will make regular people put some respect on it. And also super in awe to share the episode with Ivy Davenport and Reenaye Starr who I admire from afar.

The clip for the series is on my insta story if you follow me there smiley

Also just wanna say thank you to FF in general. This is the place where I discovered it all. Without the team and the community I'd still be unhappily ignorant and I wouldn't have the opportunities or have met some of the most awesome people I know.
1 year

Going mainstream?

Wish I was in the UK so I could watch 😍
1 year

Going mainstream?

Thunderexo:
Wish I was in the UK so I could watch 😍

The only way outside the UK can watch is with a vpn unfortunately 😪
1 year

Going mainstream?

Rachhole:
So since I can finally post about it now. I'm so stoked to say Em and I did an episode of Sex Actually with Alice Levine on feedism and fat fetish. 😱😱 So if your in the UK come peep us out. It streams on All4 tonight and the actual episode airs on TV on March 13.

I'm just really happy to be able to put our story and perspective on our fetish/kink out there in a way that hopefully will make regular people put some respect on it. And also super in awe to share the episode with Ivy Davenport and Reenaye Starr who I admire from afar.

The clip for the series is on my insta story if you follow me there smiley

Also just wanna say thank you to FF in general. This is the place where I discovered it all. Without the team and the community I'd still be unhappily ignorant and I wouldn't have the opportunities or have met some of the most awesome people I know.

Kudos to you!
1 year

Going mainstream?

Thank you smiley
1 year

Going mainstream?

This sounds amazing! Can't wait to see the episode!

Well done for being open and spreading a positive message about the community!

Very exciting!

c00kie
FF Team
1 year

Going mainstream?

What's your IG?
5 months