Fattening others

I want to feed her.

Indianfattie:
Hi, I recently started going out with a girl, that currently are my FWB, and I am actually not intended to be her girlfriend. However, we do get sexually attracted by each others, and I am chubby, she is a BBW, and (in my opinion) close to be an SSBBW. I want to feed her and make her gain weight and I want her to feel sexy about eating and gain weight.
I imagine we are watching a movie and I put chips, or whatever food we eat to her mouth. But it is also a big turnoff if she is like "wtf??" so how do you ask a girl if she want to be fed?

In my country it is a big taboo to be fat and happy. It is only socially accepted to be fat, if you tell others, that you are trying to loose weight, but the girl I want to feed, is happy about her size now.

She asked my some time ago, if she was my type. I send her some p-videos of a black (she is black too) BBW, and told her, that this is my type. She actually got very happy when I told her, and she laughed when I told her, that she should be a plus size model. smiley

I think it's a bit risky to ask her when you're just FWB. If it would develop into a relationship it would be way easier to find out if she's into this kind of stuff in my opinion. But since she's already pretty big and you guys talked about your prrferences you could always take it slow like some massaging, belly massaging, or some other stuff that involves her curvy parts
1 year