Stuffing

What is your dream stuffing session?

Max Stout:
Like, wow, MVP, even your dessert is some (previously unknown to me) Italian delicacy. 🍰
it's delicious when it's made properly
8 months

MVP76:
it's delicious when it's made properly

as in, not only made according to a proper recipe, but also with authentic ingredients, I gather 🪄
8 months

I want something like in European Vacation, just an endless chain of waiters giving me food as I eat and get bigger.
8 months

I'm a feeder only, so this is how I would like to stuff someone else. This scenario I came up with may seem super random xD But it appeals to me, so...

Well, I love Mario Kart. The Wii one specifically. I've been fantasizing with playing it alongside a fat guy, with a few boxes of minidonuts laying around the room. We play through all the tracks and, when he wins a race, he eats one up by himself. If I win instead, I feed him one and open one of his shirt's buttons. I think I'm pretty good at the game, so he probably would have nothing covering his gut before he realizes!
This goes on until he can't take another bite. If he is such a beast that we finish off all tracks and still has room for more, he is free to go crazy with the food until he is fully satisfied, while I do whatever he wants me to.

This could work for mutual gainers too, just making it so whoever wins feeds the other. Or they could make it so that the winner gets feed, if it turns them on more! Either way it would be something I'd enjoy seeing.
8 months

I am extremely into public humiliation, that's why my dream stuffing session would be at a packed all you can eat buffet. My feeder would give me a very tight outfit to wear, maybe something that fit me 20 pounds ago and that I need to adjust often because it exposes the tiniest bit of my gut when I move my arms up too high.
Everyone would watch me as I waddle off to load up my plate with enough food to feed a small family. I burp from all the gas building up as I chug sugary sodas and stuff my chubby face. When I load up my sixth plate, I can hear a "pop" that makes everyone look at me. I realise that I just popped the button on my very tight pants and how my belly is bulging out of them, forcing the zipper down. Embarrassed, I waddle back to the table where my feeder teases me and rubs my belly under the table to make some more room.
I make my feeder load up my plate three more times, I'm way too stuffed and embarrassed of my gut being on display to do it myself. When i am thoroughly stuffed, we pay and my feeder helps me up to slowly make my way to the car. I can feel everyone's eyes on me and hear their hushed comments. My feeder helps me into the car and we drive off, his hand rubbing and poking my huge stuffed beach ball of a gut. I groan at every bump in the road. We arrive at home and my feeder rubs lotion on my huge belly as I fall asleep and let all that food turn into fat for him to play with.
8 months

Awesome!!
8 months

Feeding eachother while playing something like mario party nude. Mountain of empty pizza boxes piling up while our fat bodies fill the couch
8 months

I've actually had the opportunity to do it before-- an all-day stuffing. Thousands of calories of rich, delicious food... all kinds of flavors... Until my tight, bloated belly is so stuffed, there's nothing to do but nap. When I wake up, I'm ready to do it again, and this time, I expand even more. I repeat this for a full day, until I'm so swollen and sated with food, my body is sensitive to the touch, and my belly button feels like it's straining. No sensation like it.
1 month

Honestly, I'd say that one big dream of mine is a Man vs Food style scenario, with the restaurant cheering me on, the manager coming to give me my prize(t-shirt and refund for the meal so that it's free), and a giant, churning belly as the end result!

Bonus if I have a S.O. outside to rub my belly after!

As for exactly what the challenge is, it'd either be a HUGE steak or a massive ice cream dish!
1 month

Raboot The Admirer:
I'm a feeder only, so this is how I would like to stuff someone else. This scenario I came up with may seem super random xD But it appeals to me, so...

Well, I love Mario Kart. The Wii one specifically. I've been fantasizing with playing it alongside a fat guy, with a few boxes of minidonuts laying around the room. We play through all the tracks and, when he wins a race, he eats one up by himself. If I win instead, I feed him one and open one of his shirt's buttons. I think I'm pretty good at the game, so he probably would have nothing covering his gut before he realizes!
This goes on until he can't take another bite. If he is such a beast that we finish off all tracks and still has room for more, he is free to go crazy with the food until he is fully satisfied, while I do whatever he wants me to.

This could work for mutual gainers too, just making it so whoever wins feeds the other. Or they could make it so that the winner gets feed, if it turns them on more! Either way it would be something I'd enjoy seeing.

Sounds really fun!
1 month
123   loading