Fattening others

I want my girlfriend to gain weight

So my sexual interests are being a feeder and I would like my girlfriend to gain weight. She's not into feederism. She knows I like to cook for her and give her food. And she always accepts it. It makes her happy, and it would make me happy if she would gain weight. I want to tell her I'd like for her to get fat, but I don't know how. I don't even know if it will ruin our relationship or not. Does anybody have any advice? Thank you smiley
1 year

You need to talk to her. You mever know how receptive she might be to it, but more importantly it's just good open communication. If it's not her thing, chances are she may be a bit weirded out, but she's not going to stop liking/loving you for it and if she does, well, you're at least able to find someone more compatible in that regard. What ever you do, DO NOT secretly feed her. Consent is a thing. If she's cool with gaining or just decides to stop worrying about her weight because she knows you want her bigger, great, if not, you need to respect it.
1 year

It took years for me to get my wife comfortable with packing on the pounds. Your girlfriend most likely will but is hesitant due to society and trust that you will be with her after she gains. You've already won half the battle that she likes the cooking. Just keep adoring her and ensuring she is taken care of. Make some delicious foods and have plenty of fattening foods that she likes around for her. Don't underestimate the effects of having candies she likes to graze on during the day. For my wife it was the holiday Reece's pieces peanut butter cups
1 year

0Seth0:
So my sexual interests are being a feeder and I would like my girlfriend to gain weight. She's not into feederism. She knows I like to cook for her and give her food. And she always accepts it. It makes her happy, and it would make me happy if she would gain weight. I want to tell her I'd like for her to get fat, but I don't know how. I don't even know if it will ruin our relationship or not. Does anybody have any advice? Thank you smiley

So, I’m gonna be real with you, this is not the place to ask this question nor is this appropriate to disclose with strangers. This is something you need to immediately speak to her about. It’s great she enjoys your cooking, but the joy you’re getting from it is fetishizing her and as you disclosed, she’s not into it. Discuss proper boundaries with her; as if you can’t keep your fetish out of the relationship and tie something as simple as making her happy with a good meal to it, then there’s some bigger issues going on that are for you to look into.
1 year