Video performers

Gaining hypnosis/encouragement

Although most of the website isn’t feederism stuff, the Vive Hypnosis website has a good file called “The Hunger” which is free. You can look this up, I don’t have the url on hand.

It isn’t a personal favorite of mine because the suggestions don’t match up as well with what I’m after (although I still enjoy some of their files on occasion), but you could check out “High Quality Erotic Hypnosis” on BandCamp too.

As for YouTube, in addition to Enchantress there’s Lady Harleen with a lot of feederism hypnosis content, and Silver Hypnosis as well.

It’s not feederism content on its own, but for increasing your overall susceptibility to hypnosis so that feederism hypnosis will work better in the future too, I really like Jacqueline Powers on YouTube - in particular her Mind Hacker series and her “Easy Hypnosis” video.

You can also record your own files, and if you don’t want to post them publicly, post them as private videos or save them as mp3s. I like doing this, I wish I could share them but I have a public-facing career and worry too much about potentially being recognized by my voice. Having it in your own voice makes it easier for your brain to accept the suggestions, in my experience.
11 months