Feedback and suggestions

Updating sexual orientation options

Green Eyes Dose:
How bout no. Most of the women I have dated off this site were "Lesbian" to begin with. You are just limiting your options by doing this. People like this site for the traditional normalcy versus the pronoun insanity and identity politics they have on that other obnoxious site.

I’m not sure if I should laugh or worry for the safety of women in your area after reading this post.
The only men who claim to court lesbians are rapists and the delusional.
1 month

Updating sexual orientation options

Green Eyes Dose:
How bout no. Most of the women I have dated off this site were "Lesbian" to begin with. You are just limiting your options by doing this. People like this site for the traditional normalcy versus the pronoun insanity and identity politics they have on that other obnoxious site.

Nyarlep:
I’m not sure if I should laugh or worry for the safety of women in your area after reading this post.
The only men who claim to court lesbians are rapists and the delusional.

Every time. Why do they want lesbians so bad when women who like men exist? It's because they want a trophy, not a relationship. They wanna feel like the ultimate man because they made a lesbian "turn straight" because of how "desireable" they are.

The more you tell them no, the harder they try to "break you in".

However, I highly doubt any heterosexual woman feels safe around him anyway.
1 month
12   loading