Fattening others

How to fatten two people

2 feedee's at the same time is really difficult. You have to factor in time you spend with both and how much meals are going to cost for both. Not to mention getting them clothes in bigger sizes (may need to do that soon to be prepared, smart financial call).

Take your time with them and let them see the love you have for them as a person, first and foremost.
1 year

How to fatten two people

DRACGON:
It turns out that the last few weeks were quite unique and the result was that now I am a feeder of two people at the same time and now I do not know what to do since I never was

Not as distressing as it sounds, I promise. It mostly comes down to time management. You can spend with thing individually and/or together depending on everyone's preference.

What do you want to know?
1 year

How to fatten two people

2seatsalways:
2 feedee's at the same time is really difficult. You have to factor in time you spend with both and how much meals are going to cost for both. Not to mention getting them clothes in bigger sizes (may need to do that soon to be prepared, smart financial call).

Take your time with them and let them see the love you have for them as a person, first and foremost.

On that note, there may need to be a conversation about how much and what you're expected to pay for and if they will chip in anything.
1 year

How to fatten two people

2seatsalways:

Munchies:
On that note, there may need to be a conversation about how much and what you're expected to pay for and if they will chip in anything.

Absolutely agree with that. If the relationship relies on the feeder taking full responsibility this will get expensive.
1 year