Food and recipes

Would it be okay if i post food recipes and calorie counts with it?

Hey guys, I'm kinda new here and I just wanted to contribute something back to the site. Otherwise I just feel like I'm dragging down the site being on it. I myself am not a gainer nor a feedee/feeder, but I do cook a lot of really good food that isn't super difficult to make. I was thinking maybe make some posts with the food, recipes attached with it, as well as a calorie and price attachment. That way feeders and gainers can fill their grumbling tummies with food that actually tastes good. Just a thought, but you guys let me know.
1 year

Would it be okay if i post food recipes and calorie counts with it?

AlphaTitan1235:
Hey guys, I'm kinda new here and I just wanted to contribute something back to the site. Otherwise I just feel like I'm dragging down the site being on it. I myself am not a gainer nor a feedee/feeder, but I do cook a lot of really good food that isn't super difficult to make. I was thinking maybe make some posts with the food, recipes attached with it, as well as a calorie and price attachment. That way feeders and gainers can fill their grumbling tummies with food that actually tastes good. Just a thought, but you guys let me know.

That would be very helpful.
1 year