Clothes padding

I feel sexier the fatter i'm padded

I love to be massive! Butt & hips so huge & wide I can barely squeeze through the doorway! Waddle when I walk!! I have different shapes sizes I make myself!
1 year
attachment

The bigger and heavier yes!! I finally tried using a heavy duty garbage bag and water for my belly & it felt sooo amazing!! I've had huge heavy silicone bellies before but this was another level!
1 year

PigletInPiggy:
I love to be massive! Butt & hips so huge & wide I can barely squeeze through the doorway! Waddle when I walk!! I have different shapes sizes I make myself!

Oh my, that's an amazing look! 😍 The waddling that comes with being that huge is such an unmatched feeling 😌
1 year

PigletInPiggy:

OMG girl!! I go for guys, but right now, I'm looking at you like dayammmm!! I LOVE how you've stuffed everythign soo perfect! I bet it felt amazing!! Shit that's erotic!!
1 year

@PigletInPiggy how do you keep your set up on mine has a habit of just falling off due to weight
1 year

PigletInPiggy:

Estil17:
Oh that looks so good; you should always be stuffed up to the very max you can!

I AGREE You need to be fatter baby!!! Loving it!
6 months

PigletInPiggy:

am doing this right now. Nobody home today, so i'm relaxing on the coucgh at about a size too big to get up!! I'm stuffed so huge i cant' move! Enjoying a chocolate shake!!! I used so many pillows and blankets, this giant belly is so heavy and rests on my knees!! My thighs are stuffed like trees!! They won't touch together!! I haev to lean over to the side to type this, as I can't fit upto th desk and get my belly out of the way! It's so heavy!!! istuffed my belly so high that i can't put my arms straight down now! loving that new feeling!!!
6 months

PigletInPiggy:
Absolutely beautiful padding!!!!
6 months

i hope we can chat you looked amazing
5 months