Food and recipes

Looking to make a milkshake that’ll make me feel really heavy and bloated

I know there’s the post on here for milkshake recipes, I tried digging to find what I was looking for but couldn’t.
I want a milkshake that I can funnel chug and can sit really heavy in me and make me feel bloated af. Something I need to know is how fast should I chug it, will it make me sick past a certain point, and how often can I have one? Also how much weight can it put on me?
Thank you!
1 year

Looking to make a milkshake that’ll make me feel really heavy and bloated

MrCupeKe:
I know there’s the post on here for milkshake recipes, I tried digging to find what I was looking for but couldn’t.
I want a milkshake that I can funnel chug and can sit really heavy in me and make me feel bloated af. Something I need to know is how fast should I chug it, will it make me sick past a certain point, and how often can I have one? Also how much weight can it put on me?
Thank you!

Here's the post. Have fun: fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

As for your other questions, use your best judgement. General rule of thumb with kink is that if it causes you pain and/discomfort outside of your comfort zone, don't do the thing.

As for how often you can have one, it depends on the shake. Some people do it daily, but that isn't sustainable. Maybe try a few times a week and go from there.

How much weight you'll gain depends on the shake and you.

Have fun!
1 year