Fattening others

Bf's button popped šŸ„µ

I've just finished sewing on a pants button for my bf that popped off yesterday. He jumped up onto our bed and the poor button just couldn't handle the motion. He's not chubby by any means but this year he's gone from rather skinny to having a decent amount of softness. His pants, most of which he hasn't replaced in a few years, haven't been able to keep up. Yesterday I noticed just how tight one of the pairs is hugging his ass, and for a while now he's had trouble keeping them zipped up - the fly will just keep getting pushed down by his small but bigger belly. When at home one of the first things he'll often do is unbutton and unzip and walk around like that, which I find really hot (as much as I love seeing the waistband digging in lol). I know I need to take him clothes shopping soon, because he's the sort that won't get new clothes unless he absolutely has to, but for now I'm just enjoying the show.
I've tried to ease up a little on this kink because he's expressed some mixed feelings and insecurity about the new weight, but at the same time if he's insecure it kind of seems like he doesn't have an intention to lose weight at this point, considering today he ate a big fast food meal with a sundae and when we were home he requested we make fish n chips and cookies for dessert. He's been getting more into cooking which I love, and he keeps mentioning culinary experiments he wants to do that are definitely fattening. To be fair the weight he's put on so far has been mostly unintentional and all him (we're long distance and were apart the last few months.) He does know about my kink though, and I've been showering his body with love and appreciation. So who knows, I might have some more pants to fix soon. I certainly wouldn't complain.
1 year

Bf's button popped šŸ„µ

Biffa:
I've just finished sewing on a pants button for my bf that popped off yesterday. He jumped up onto our bed and the poor button just couldn't handle the motion. He's not chubby by any means but this year he's gone from rather skinny to having a decent amount of softness. His pants, most of which he hasn't replaced in a few years, haven't been able to keep up. Yesterday I noticed just how tight one of the pairs is hugging his ass, and for a while now he's had trouble keeping them zipped up - the fly will just keep getting pushed down by his small but bigger belly. When at home one of the first things he'll often do is unbutton and unzip and walk around like that, which I find really hot (as much as I love seeing the waistband digging in lol). I know I need to take him clothes shopping soon, because he's the sort that won't get new clothes unless he absolutely has to, but for now I'm just enjoying the show.
I've tried to ease up a little on this kink because he's expressed some mixed feelings and insecurity about the new weight, but at the same time if he's insecure it kind of seems like he doesn't have an intention to lose weight at this point, considering today he ate a big fast food meal with a sundae and when we were home he requested we make fish n chips and cookies for dessert. He's been getting more into cooking which I love, and he keeps mentioning culinary experiments he wants to do that are definitely fattening. To be fair the weight he's put on so far has been mostly unintentional and all him (we're long distance and were apart the last few months.) He does know about my kink though, and I've been showering his body with love and appreciation. So who knows, I might have some more pants to fix soon. I certainly wouldn't complain.

Oh, that's hot.

A few months ago, I made my big boy model an old button-down shirt of his. The buttons pulled tight across his gut. The plan was to stuff him until the buttons popped.

However, I underestimated his gut.

He got up to go get something, and when he sat down, he flopped down. Suddenly, every button covering his belly just burst off. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.
1 year

Bf's button popped šŸ„µ

Biffa:

Munchies:
Oh, that's hot.

A few months ago, I made my big boy model an old button-down shirt of his. The buttons pulled tight across his gut. The plan was to stuff him until the buttons popped.

However, I underestimated his gut.

He got up to go get something, and when he sat down, he flopped down. Suddenly, every button covering his belly just burst off. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

Nice work! smiley That must have been quite a sight.
Yeah, my guy just sorta flopped down too and that's what did it I think. I didn't actually see the button go because he was pulling a blanket around himself as he did. He was just like "oh! The button came off..." It was great lol
1 year

Bf's button popped šŸ„µ

Ex Jock:
I think button popping is one of the hottest things related to the fetish like literally pigging out to the point you are literally bursting at the seams, a physical and ā€œembarrassingā€ (not for us) manifestation of your gluttony and obliviousness of thinking you can still fit into your clothes. And the whole fattening up with treats and buying/making food for your partner is hot. I know non-consensual fattening and manipulation is a no-no, but canā€™t help but find it hot to see someone fatten up while kept oblivious or in denial from constant pampering and tempting treats. Giving in and filling out. Sounds hope you enjoy it and your bf comes around to either accept it or at least be willing to indulge you a little haha. Good luck

Yes ngl I love how apathetic he is towards buying new clothes because the appearance of denial and holding onto them until they give up or just couldn't possibly fit in the future is really fun smiley
Luckily my bf is willing to indulge me in my kink, even if his current unintentional gain stopped he'd let me do roleplays and such with him. I do hope with time and me helping him feel attractive he might accept the gain more.
1 year

Bf's button popped šŸ„µ

Itā€™s surely just as hot when a lady bursts her own buttons along with ya :-)
1 year