Video performers

Thinking about making youtube videos, is it safe or a good idea?

I’m a 20 MTF trans girl who hasn’t started HRT yet, but I’m obsessed with the fascination of growing my belly! I’m also a youtuber and so far growing it is a lot slower than growing my belly. I’m considering making a new channel where I just post, without my face or voice, about my belly stuffing and bloating. God I would love to be absolutely stuffed and to be given compliments and comments about it all, I would love that so much!
Is it a good idea? I mean if nobody can see me or recognize me, I’ll forever be anonymous and never get into trouble. Right?
1 year

MrCupeKe:
I’m a 20 MTF trans girl who hasn’t started HRT yet, but I’m obsessed with the fascination of growing my belly! I’m also a youtuber and so far growing it is a lot slower than growing my belly. I’m considering making a new channel where I just post, without my face or voice, about my belly stuffing and bloating. God I would love to be absolutely stuffed and to be given compliments and comments about it all, I would love that so much!
Is it a good idea? I mean if nobody can see me or recognize me, I’ll forever be anonymous and never get into trouble. Right?

There are a lot of sexy feedees/gainers on YouTube. Some even have a small, but dedicated following.

However, you are playing with fire if you do it - especially if you look like a woman. When men or male-presenting people do it, no one cares very much. But the moment there's boobs involved? Oof.

There are people (mostly men) who like to hate watch and report channels for uploading this stuff - original content or reuploaders. I think the worst case senario was back in 2020 with MochiiBabii (now MochiiFeedii). She had a successful YouTube channel where she would post of free content. And she had a lot of it. Some fitness guy named Swolenormous (or something like that) found her, sic'd his audience on her, and she took everything down before she could get banned. If you look her up on YouTube, his videos are the first thing you'll see.

So yeah. If you wanna do it, more power to you. And since you are pre-HRT, you might get away with it for a while. But you need to carefully thread the needle. It's against TOS, and you won't be able to monitize.
1 year

Be extra careful beyond just not showing your face or voice. Set up entirely different contact information. Emails, accounts, get a Google Voice number. Have a plan to pull the plug on it if you need to. Be prepared that you WILL be stalked and harassed and know the signs. Get IP trackers etc. Be extra diligent about setting up your online security and do not get lazy about any of it.

Do NOT use *any* photo or video content of you that exists anywhere else on the internet. Anything you post should *only* be available via your feedist accounts etc. Keep everything real life and feedist life separate 100% no exceptions. I made this mistake one time, just once.
1 year

As munchies said, putting it on YouTube is a risky business. And if you follow Lora's advice you'll be more safe from having your real identity revealed.
If you want my opinion, you could try something that's a bit unorthodox. Instead of uploading on YouTube, you could try to upload in safespaces (like FF, feederism discord servers or even make a private Instagram and direct people there) altho it's gonna be more time consuming, and that's something to consider. And if your Instagram gets banned for example, you still have your FF and discord accounts and you can keep posting there. I don't know if it will give you the same thrill however, but maybe it can be an even safer path!
Honestly I'm curious, what do you think?
1 year