Fattening others

If given complete control…

If given complete control over a feedees diet what would you make them eat, ideal meals and or plans are all acceptable answers, no wrong answers
1 year

Regardless of who it's for I absolutely adore cooking for other people. It's always been one of the ways I show love, so I don't think it would be any different if I was given control of a feedee's diet.

So if I were given control of a feedee's diet, for starters, I would find out what their favourite dishes are and learn to make them. I'll tweak recipes to find what I think works, always trying to make the best version of that dish they've ever tasted. I just love seeing people enjoying food they love, and love it even more so when I'm the one that made it.

I also love introducing people to new foods and making them fall in love with them. This stemmed from me trying to get poeple I lived with to actually enjoy eating vegetables (because regardless of your goals, good nutrition is important). I would delight in seeing them taste dishes I had made with something they thought they hated, like pumpkin, and then devour it with gusto. Their surprised faces when they asked me what it was and I told them it was something they thought they hated were always entertaing, as were their sheepish requests for me to make it for them again. So I'd probably do this for a feedee as well.

I just like seeing people enjoy food. My love of cooking is the reason anyone I've ever dated, or lived with for that matter, has always unintentionally gained at least a little weight. 😅
1 year

CuppaJoe:
Oooooohh.... I have been lucky enough to be the primary influencer of my girlfriend's diet twice in my life, and both times were amongst the happiest I've been in a relationship. TOTAL control??? (Rubs hands together)

I really, really love using food and weight gain as seduction, not power. For me, I want to give my feedee a wide variety of food experiences and then mix in some comfort favorites - all with larger portions and with some treats in between meals.

For example - on a random day I might make:

- Dutch Apple Muffins,, some sliced melon, and maybe some breakfast sausage for breakfast.
- An assortment of crispy glazed donuts as mid-morning snack
- Lunch would be a chicken parmesan sandwich with a soup (tomato or french onion, maybe?) and some mixed green salad and ranch dressing, along with maybe a pile of Cape Cod potato chips.
- Mid afternoon snack would be home-baked chocolate chip cookies.
- Dinner would be a petit filet steak with a butter rub, mashed potatoes with butter/garlic/sour cream, steamed broccoli, and warmed dinner rolls.
- Dessert would be a chocolate mousse with fresh sliced strawberries, raspberries, or peaches on the side.
- Late night snack is ice cream with a slice of pound cake

I had SO much enjoyment researching and preparing these kinds of meals for my girlfriends - the cooking, meal prep, and cleanup was never "work" because it was how I expressed my love. Her eating it, enjoying it, and subsequent weight gain was the way I received love back....

Um, you are welcome to cook for me anytime you like, CuppaJoe!
1 year

Doublefrosted:
Regardless of who it's for I absolutely adore cooking for other people. It's always been one of the ways I show love, so I don't think it would be any different if I was given control of a feedee's diet.

So if I were given control of a feedee's diet, for starters, I would find out what their favourite dishes are and learn to make them. I'll tweak recipes to find what I think works, always trying to make the best version of that dish they've ever tasted. I just love seeing people enjoying food they love, and love it even more so when I'm the one that made it.

I also love introducing people to new foods and making them fall in love with them. This stemmed from me trying to get poeple I lived with to actually enjoy eating vegetables (because regardless of your goals, good nutrition is important). I would delight in seeing them taste dishes I had made with something they thought they hated, like pumpkin, and then devour it with gusto. Their surprised faces when they asked me what it was and I told them it was something they thought they hated were always entertaing, as were their sheepish requests for me to make it for them again. So I'd probably do this for a feedee as well.

I just like seeing people enjoy food. My love of cooking is the reason anyone I've ever dated, or lived with for that matter, has always unintentionally gained at least a little weight. 😅

I would love to have you as a good friend.
1 year

I think it really depends what your Feedee and you are looking for !

If the goal is toget fat as fast as possible weight gain shakes and capacity training with constant snacking.

But I guess for me and for many other it might as well be about the jurney so I would make sure that they have 3 solid meals as delishious as possible, get everythinh they want and just make them feel taken care of and treated like a princess….
1 year

I think it really depends what your Feedee and you are looking for !

If the goal is toget fat as fast as possible weight gain shakes and capacity training with constant snacking.

But I guess for me and for many other it might as well be about the jurney so I would make sure that they have 3 solid meals as delishious as possible, get everythinh they want and just make them feel taken care of and treated like a princess….
1 year

With complete control, I'd likely try to focus on dairy based fats and anything else that promotes subcutaneous fat over visceral fat. Periodically, I'd probably throw a crash diet in there too, just to break plateaus and to help get that soft jiggly fat and saggy look. Otherwise, I'd try to have a good spread of food they liked to keep my feedee happy.
1 year