Extreme obesity

Women who want to be extremely obese or immobile

I'm pretty big already, but I absolutely want to get fatter. At my current size, I'm having trouble standing up, but I see it as part of the package. Do I want to be immobile? I really don't know. Yes? No? Maybe? I guess if it happens, then it happens. I do, however, want to be a minimum of 500lbs.
1 year

Love this^^
1 year

I would one day get that way. I’m getting very close to not being able to stand much anymore as is. I just would need to be in a real trusting relationship to go to full blown immobility
1 year

If i had someone to care for me id go fully dependent on them and get however big I need to be to be bed bound. Then, lets be serious, I'm only getting bigger from there 😊
1 year

If i had someone to care for me id go fully dependent on them and get however big I need to be to be bed bound. Then, lets be serious, I'm only getting bigger from there 😊
1 year

CatgirlEva:
I'm pretty big already, but I absolutely want to get fatter. At my current size, I'm having trouble standing up, but I see it as part of the package. Do I want to be immobile? I really don't know. Yes? No? Maybe? I guess if it happens, then it happens. I do, however, want to be a minimum of 500lbs.

Omg your a dream come true
1 year

CatgirlEva:

1 year

CatgirlEva:

1 year

love this conversation
1 year

Jmagic:

And here I was thinking the perfect woman didn’t exist 🥰
1 year
12345   loading