Fattening others

Met a fat woman who likes to eat. is she into feederism

Hi,

Some days ago I met online a pretty big girl. We wrote and it was all nice. Then she told me, that two days ago the only movement she did, is going to the door twice as she ordered one pizza for lunch and one for dinner.

I must admit that this sounds quite nice. How could I find out if she is into feederism oder something? And I also don't want to be a creep and ask it directly as I also want to get to know her more for personal reasons.

Any experiences or tipps?
1 year

Eating Dude:
Hi,

Some days ago I met online a pretty big girl. We wrote and it was all nice. Then she told me, that two days ago the only movement she did, is going to the door twice as she ordered one pizza for lunch and one for dinner.

I must admit that this sounds quite nice. How could I find out if she is into feederism oder something? And I also don't want to be a creep and ask it directly as I also want to get to know her more for personal reasons.

Usually right off hand she may just be a foodie. I guess the best way would be to say after you get to know her much better would be "I was reading about this and it kind of reminded me of you. *show link about feederism)
1 year

Eating Dude:
Hi,

Just because she'd fat and sedentary doesn't mean she is or isn't into feedism. Just get to know her first and see where things lead. You've only know her for a few days.
1 year