Fattening others

Came out to wife, advice?

Hi all, looking for advice.

I recently came out to my skinny wife about my preferences/kinks. I was worried she would be weirded out, but she wasn't which was great! However, she did mention that while she wasn't weirded out at all, she wasn't looking to put on weight which I totally understood.

Since that discussion, I haven't pressured her but we have had many casual conversations about it. She had a lot of questions about feederism because she was curious. She's never thought it was strange.

Recently, she brought up to me how she would let me feed her during sex because she thought i would like it and mentioned "who knows, maybe i'll enjoy it too".

Obviously, I'm ecstatic to get the chance to explore this with her (even if it's only slightly). However, I am looking for advice for how I should approach feeding/stuffing her during sex. She is submissive, but she's new to this and obviously it's my kink more than hers.

Anyone encounter this sort of situation before and have any advice?
1 year

Start very light and easy with fruit. Slowly work her into it. Feed her fruit then ***. Feed her what ever she wants then ***. In a true Pavlov fashion she will soon associate eating with sexual pleasure all together and you will have a feedee.
1 year

Bellyempire:
Start very light and easy with fruit. Slowly work her into it. Feed her fruit then ***. Feed her what ever she wants then ***. In a true Pavlov fashion she will soon associate eating with sexual pleasure all together and you will have a feedee.

Ngl ... this is pretty manipulative.
1 year

Bellyempire:

Munchies:
Ngl ... this is pretty manipulative.

Yes it is horrible but i think it would work.
1 year

Bellyempire:

This advice is generally good, but what makes it manipulation is the secrecy and the intent to pavlov her without consent. Don't do that to people. Instead, just have open and honest communication, and let her have control over how much exploring she wants to do.

But yeah, ease her into it gently. Don't try to do a big stuffing or pick anything too heavy. Try to avoid the uncomfortable parts of feeding. I'd pick something light, like a dessert she likes. Then just hand feed her and pamper her as a part of foreplay. Do all the normal erotic things between bites, I'm sure you know how to take it from there. You can always work up to something more another time if she likes it. But do stop the moment she tells you she's full.

Unless it's a BDSM thing and she wants to be dominated. In which case you'll have to walk that tightrope of putting her in subspace while not overwhelming her.
1 year

Lemon2:
Hi all, looking for advice.

I recently came out to my skinny wife about my preferences/kinks. I was worried she would be weirded out, but she wasn't which was great! However, she did mention that while she wasn't weirded out at all, she wasn't looking to put on weight which I totally understood.

Since that discussion, I haven't pressured her but we have had many casual conversations about it. She had a lot of questions about feederism because she was curious. She's never thought it was strange.

Recently, she brought up to me how she would let me feed her during sex because she thought i would like it and mentioned "who knows, maybe i'll enjoy it too".

Obviously, I'm ecstatic to get the chance to explore this with her (even if it's only slightly). However, I am looking for advice for how I should approach feeding/stuffing her during sex. She is submissive, but she's new to this and obviously it's my kink more than hers.

Anyone encounter this sort of situation before and have any advice?

Just would like to give you kudos for opening up the conversation to her as that is typically the hardest part.
1 year

CuppaJoe:
I agree with Animus - congratulations on making the decision to potentially risk rejection and to share something deeply personal in your relationship.

How many times do you see the advice (even in these forums!) to talk with your partner and openly and lovingly communicate about your emotional and sexual needs and desires? (Heck, I feel like Munchies must have a copy/paste file at this point - lol)

Part of communication is active listening and ensuring that you are sensitive to your partners needs and desires as well. As with anything new, start slowly and check frequently with your partner- explain that you are so excited that they are trying something that you love, and that you want to ensure that they are also okay...

My first few times feeding someone new to feederism were not to max stuff to the point of discomfort, but simply to introduce some fun decadent treats into the bedroom. Cake, brownies, ice cream, eclairs, donuts - these are all pretty great starters that you can start/stop depending on how your partner is doing. Let him/her/them dictate to you how far to go, and provide a LOT of verbal and physical feedback to let him/her/them know how much YOU are enjoying what they are doing.

Good luck!

Believe it or not, I don't copy paste my advice.
1 year

CuppaJoe:
I agree with Animus - congratulations on making the decision to potentially risk rejection and to share something deeply personal in your relationship.

How many times do you see the advice (even in these forums!) to talk with your partner and openly and lovingly communicate about your emotional and sexual needs and desires? (Heck, I feel like Munchies must have a copy/paste file at this point - lol)

Part of communication is active listening and ensuring that you are sensitive to your partners needs and desires as well. As with anything new, start slowly and check frequently with your partner- explain that you are so excited that they are trying something that you love, and that you want to ensure that they are also okay...

My first few times feeding someone new to feederism were not to max stuff to the point of discomfort, but simply to introduce some fun decadent treats into the bedroom. Cake, brownies, ice cream, eclairs, donuts - these are all pretty great starters that you can start/stop depending on how your partner is doing. Let him/her/them dictate to you how far to go, and provide a LOT of verbal and physical feedback to let him/her/them know how much YOU are enjoying what they are doing.

Good luck!

You and Munchies have solid points yourselves
1 year

Congratulations!

Does she love food? My wife always loved food and had curves. She was just self conscious of what other's and I would think of her body. Your wife is also most likely self conscious of her body as she said she isn't looking to gain weight.

It's certainly a journey of trust. Take it slow and shower her with how hot she is. I recommend taking her to nice dinners with dessert first to pamper her.

If she starts teasing you about her eating food then she's 100% enjoying it.
1 year