Fattening others

What's everyone's favourite way to describe the fatness of someone?

I love the term plump, it’s a brilliant word! 😄 I love been told “you’re getting very plump”

Anyway that is a very soft and cute way of describing getting fatter makes me melt haha
1 year

BBQBLESSED:
For me I love to use terms about them fattening up and bulging out of there undewear like a hulking hog, becoming weaker and more plump and immobile with every swallow and bite😍🐽

But there's just so many other aspects

If it's my feedee, I tell him about all the changes I notice (rolls, strechmark, etc.) I do use the words "jiggling" "wobbling" "growing" and "flabby" a lot.

I'm very fond of pet names too.
1 year

Feedmesqueezeme:
I love the term plump, it’s a brilliant word! 😄 I love been told “you’re getting very plump”

Anyway that is a very soft and cute way of describing getting fatter makes me melt haha

I’m with you on that , I too love the word plump , love being told your looking a lot plumper
1 year

Jiggly is a favorite. Squishy. Describing cellulite as cottage cheese gets me going.
1 year

My wife has a very generic and sexy approach she uses talking about herself when she has gained a lot of weight that seems to drive me wild -

She say’s after packing on a bunch of weight:

“I’m getting heavy”
“Wow, I’m really big now”

She uses these same terms when she is bed moving around trying to get comfortable and I ask is she good - she say’s “it’s a lot of effort to move all this extra heft around”

Something about those generic versions when she says them drive me wild…..so generic but literal and so true!
1 year

My wife say she has a body like a mattress, or calls herself a giant marshmallow. I like calling her a giant mountain of pudding!
1 year

Soft shoulders are quite underrated in most descriptions of gaining. My wife’s big, soft, pillowy shoulders are the first thing I go for when hugging before lovemaking :-) Quickly followed by her luscious rolls and belly, ha.
1 year

Yeah, her neck is GONE, and I can't tell whether it's her fat face hanging down, or her fat torso swelling upwards.
1 year