Fattening others

My girlfriend is the perfect feedee but she doesn´t know it

I am with my girlfriend for some years now and she was always a bit chubby. She always gained and lost weight in that time. I try to tell her i love her the way she is and i try to tell her that she can be comfortable with her weight but when she gained some she always tries to lose it again. Of course i help her with her decision because most imprortant is, that she is happy with her body but i am sure she would love to give in. But how to tell? i try to tell her that i like her body, i grab her soft body, i touch her gently and i think she knows and appreciates it.
Beside that she loves eating. I know nobody who can casually eat that much and often. We buy her favourite snacks..2min and the whole 400g package is gone. No self control. She loves to be lazy. She looks beautiful with small clothes and her chubby body and she like to show her curves to me. Right know she gained again. I think the most since we are together...i would say she is around 185 - 190 lbs with 1,70m height. Her belly grows..it starts to hang. Her lower body is just pure soft. I didn´t know love handles can become that big even though her body is still quite small. When she sits next to me it looks like she is swelling over her pants. I love it..i always love it and i would love more. Yesterday she came into my room ..pushing her belly out and jiggling it. She asked me when her belly became that big..she pushed it in my face..i burried my face in it and gave many gentle kisses. I think she liked it. But i am certain that there will be the point where she realizes she is too big and wants to lose it again. How do i approach that she doesn´t have to? How do i go on from here? any tips would be helpfullsmiley

i have to add, of course i thought about straight telling her but her parents both suffer from their weight, or rather from their lifestyle and she is afraid of getting the same problems. I want her to be healthy and happy but i think it is possible to be healthy even though beeing fat. But thats why i have to be...careful..how i introduce her into this world.
1 year

Arkm:
I am with my girlfriend for some years now and she was always a bit chubby. She always gained and lost weight in that time. I try to tell her i love her the way she is and i try to tell her that she can be comfortable with her weight but when she gained some she always tries to lose it again. Of course i help her with her decision because most imprortant is, that she is happy with her body but i am sure she would love to give in. But how to tell? i try to tell her that i like her body, i grab her soft body, i touch her gently and i think she knows and appreciates it.
Beside that she loves eating. I know nobody who can casually eat that much and often. We buy her favourite snacks..2min and the whole 400g package is gone. No self control. She loves to be lazy. She looks beautiful with small clothes and her chubby body and she like to show her curves to me. Right know she gained again. I think the most since we are together...i would say she is around 185 - 190 lbs with 1,70m height. Her belly grows..it starts to hang. Her lower body is just pure soft. I didn´t know love handles can become that big even though her body is still quite small. When she sits next to me it looks like she is swelling over her pants. I love it..i always love it and i would love more. Yesterday she came into my room ..pushing her belly out and jiggling it. She asked me when her belly became that big..she pushed it in my face..i burried my face in it and gave many gentle kisses. I think she liked it. But i am certain that there will be the point where she realizes she is too big and wants to lose it again. How do i approach that she doesn´t have to? How do i go on from here? any tips would be helpfullsmiley

i have to add, of course i thought about straight telling her but her parents both suffer from their weight, or rather from their lifestyle and she is afraid of getting the same problems. I want her to be healthy and happy but i think it is possible to be healthy even though beeing fat. But thats why i have to be...careful..how i introduce her into this world.

If you two have been together for some years now, she may already have an inkling of what you like - maybe even know. Just have a conversation about it. Keep it neutral. Don't push for one thing or another. Also let her know you will respect and support her no matter what.

Also, make sure you let her know your attraction to her will still stay the same.
1 year

Yes you are right, i think she knows that i like her chubby body. But for me it is about the step to make it official and bring the fantasy in the real life.
1 year

Arkm:
Yes you are right, i think she knows that i like her chubby body. But for me it is about the step to make it official and bring the fantasy in the real life.

Then stop being a chicken and go do the thing.
1 year

It is not about beeing a chicken it is about how to go for it the right way because i know it is a negative theme in her past
1 year

Arkm:
It is not about beeing a chicken it is about how to go for it the right way because i know it is a negative theme in her past

I say just talk to her about your preference in a normal way
1 year

Arkm:

That's fair.

But yeah, just talk to her. This may take several conversations, but start off neutrally. Very casually, let her know that you love her size and that you wouldn't mind if she got bigger.

If she response well to that, let her know that you find it a turn on. But make it very clear she has the right to refuse. Even more so that you will respect her decision and won't bring it up again if she doesn't want to talk about it. Also, make it clear you will still love her and find her sexy if she lost weight.

Maybe she will be open to it. Maybe not. But if you are respectful and keep the lines of communication open, you should be fine.
1 year

We had a talk about her weight. I did not went all in but i really stressed out that i like her body shape and would not mind more. She still seemed not so convinced of her body. The last days i tried to give her body even more attention. I intentionaly grab her belly and her lovehandle. I play with her soft body. She seems to enjoy it.

Since then she really ate a lot. The day we had the talk she snacked 5 pieces of cake, then she had 3 plates of dinner and later on we ordered sushi, which she mostly ate all alone. The day after we bought a lot of snacks and planned a big dinner. On the way to buy food she wanted some fries. The snacks we bought were gone as soon as we were at home and for the dinner she ate way to much again. Yesterday we went to an all you can eat breakfast. When we were finished she asked me to get her bag from the floor because she was tu full to bend down. Back at home more snacks and later on a big dinner again. I don´t know what to think about that. One the one hand she seem to give in on the other she still mentions her weight and how she should eat less.

I am pretty sure the last days are allready visible. She is even more soft. Her belly grew in her lab and her love handles got even bigger. She jiggles when she walks. Her hips got a lot wider. Today she tried some old dresses...you can imagine how they looked^^ Most of her clothes seem to tight right now. I am really curious where this is all heading!
1 year

Arkm:
We had a talk about her weight. I did not went all in but i really stressed out that i like her body shape and would not mind more. She still seemed not so convinced of her body. The last days i tried to give her body even more attention. I intentionaly grab her belly and her lovehandle. I play with her soft body. She seems to enjoy it.

Since then she really ate a lot. The day we had the talk she snacked 5 pieces of cake, then she had 3 plates of dinner and later on we ordered sushi, which she mostly ate all alone. The day after we bought a lot of snacks and planned a big dinner. On the way to buy food she wanted some fries. The snacks we bought were gone as soon as we were at home and for the dinner she ate way to much again. Yesterday we went to an all you can eat breakfast. When we were finished she asked me to get her bag from the floor because she was tu full to bend down. Back at home more snacks and later on a big dinner again. I don´t know what to think about that. One the one hand she seem to give in on the other she still mentions her weight and how she should eat less.

I am pretty sure the last days are allready visible. She is even more soft. Her belly grew in her lab and her love handles got even bigger. She jiggles when she walks. Her hips got a lot wider. Today she tried some old dresses...you can imagine how they looked^^ Most of her clothes seem to tight right now. I am really curious where this is all heading!

When someone tells you "I love the thing you hate about yourself," it takes a while to internalize it. It seems she's willing to give it a try, so good on you.
1 year

OR
keep it unsaid.
that sounds like it would be at least if not more exciting that putting it all out there
1 year
12   loading