Fattening others

Gaining as a feeder

Does it usually happen to gain weight as a feeder because of your feedee? Is there any way to avoid this?
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:
Does it usually happen to gain weight as a feeder because of your feedee? Is there any way to avoid this?

It's super common. You are the average of the company you keep.

The best way to avoid it is to eat healthier and exercise more often. Easier said than done unless the two of you get off on contrast.

For example, I'll exercise while my feedee makes a pig of himself.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Munchies:

The best way to avoid it is to eat healthier and exercise more often. Easier said than done unless the two of you get off on contrast.

I wish we did the same, but if I will exercise, he will do the same. In the past he used to eat less when I did it, but I hope it won't happen again because I want to lose weight and make him gain at the same time. The bad thing is he has more self control than I do. If there are sweets in the house, he can just ignore them, I can't. If he would be more like me, it would be really easy to make him fat
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Munchies:

Angy523:
I wish we did the same, but if I will exercise, he will do the same. In the past he used to eat less when I did it, but I hope it won't happen again because I want to lose weight and make him gain at the same time. The bad thing is he has more self control than I do. If there are sweets in the house, he can just ignore them, I can't. If he would be more like me, it would be really easy to make him fat

I'm sorry, Angy love. It's like I said in the other post but as things are, you and your boyfriend are on the road to mutual gaining. Either make your peace with it or have a discussion with him.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

This is exactly correct in my case.

My wife has always gained the most weight during the times I have cooked for us and co tiny ally stocked the freezer and pantry with all her favorite desserts and snacks. Out of now where I developed a sweet tooth and desire for snacking along with her and grew a huge gut. Typically she would start to watch her weight or diet after gaining 20+ lbs. but every time I gained along with her from meals and snacking she just kept going right along with me.

I lived the mutual gaining and apparently she did to, or possibly it just made her feel secure knowing that her 40+ lb. Gain was not only matched by me but I overshot hers by 20 lbs. we were both fat & happy and eating partners.

If you want your man to get nice and fat, you may pack on a lot of lbs. at the same time by becoming eating buddies, always snacking and eating huge meals together all the time. You will be surprised by how much more he will eat in a sitting along with continual eating, never really seeming to get full.

My wife used to barely finish her plate then complaining she was so stuffed and couldn’t eat another bite. From this she now multiple plates I served her along with directly eating a pint of Ben n Jerry’s for desert and once she was finished with that an ice cream bar followed by Oreo cookies & chocolates until she went to bed. Once you get their appetite big gaining is super easy…… it your appetite will increase like this as well.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Voluptuouslover:

My wife has always gained the most weight during the times I have cooked for us and co tiny ally stocked the freezer and pantry with all her favorite desserts and snacks. Out of now where I developed a sweet tooth and desire for snacking along with her and grew a huge gut. Typically she would start to watch her weight or diet after gaining 20+ lbs. but every time I gained along with her from meals and snacking she just kept going right along with me.

I lived the mutual gaining and apparently she did to, or possibly it just made her feel secure knowing that her 40+ lb. Gain was not only matched by me but I overshot hers by 20 lbs. we were both fat & happy and eating partners.

If you want your man to get nice and fat, you may pack on a lot of lbs. at the same time by becoming eating buddies, always snacking and eating huge meals together all the time. You will be surprised by how much more he will eat in a sitting along with continual eating, never really seeming to get full.

My wife used to barely finish her plate then complaining she was so stuffed and couldn’t eat another bite. From this she now multiple plates I served her along with directly eating a pint of Ben n Jerry’s for desert and once she was finished with that an ice cream bar followed by Oreo cookies & chocolates until she went to bed. Once you get their appetite big gaining is super easy…… it your appetite will increase like this as well.

Well, I still hope I won't gain too much. I'm 177lbs already...he's only 185lbs, but I hope he'll be 200lbs until the end of the year. I am going to the gym so this should help, my big problem is we have snacks all around the house and I can't resist while he's missing (he's going to work 8hrs a day) so I end up eating more than him.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Voluptuouslover:

Angy523:
Well, I still hope I won't gain too much. I'm 177lbs already...he's only 185lbs, but I hope he'll be 200lbs until the end of the year. I am going to the gym so this should help, my big problem is we have snacks all around the house and I can't resist while he's missing (he's going to work 8hrs a day) so I end up eating more than him.

Yeah, you are going to get fat with him. You may even get fatter than him.

You could get things that only he likes. You could also get healthy snacks that are only for you. (I personally love nori. I will eat those over chips any day.)
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Update:
He is 189.5
I'm 180, but I'll start to diet tomorrow.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Angy523:
Update:
He is 189.5
I'm 180, but I'll start to diet tomorrow.

Tell us how it goes.
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Usually happens yes just have to accept it then lose it later if necessary
1 year
12345   loading