Fattening others

Gaining as a feeder

Munchies:
Honestly, I think we should let OP speak for herself. She can say what her own desires are. We shouldn't put our own views onto her - weight loss or weight gain.

If she responds to this thread, that's fine. We shouldn't push her in one direction or another. That's for her to decide. If she doesn't reply to this thread, that's also fine. It's not our business unless she makes it our business.

Thank you, Munchies!
I actually do not want to gain weight, just how I said before. But I think any ex athlete can confirm that weight gain is a frequent problem, specially for the ones who did sports based on weight classes. That being said, in the past I was close to some eating disorders. So I guess all this things add up to my bf's habits of eating which influenced me lately.

Anyway, I lost already 1kg and I hope I will keep going
1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Munchies:
Honestly, I think we should let OP speak for herself. She can say what her own desires are. We shouldn't put our own views onto her - weight loss or weight gain.

If she responds to this thread, that's fine. We shouldn't push her in one direction or another. That's for her to decide. If she doesn't reply to this thread, that's also fine. It's not our business unless she makes it our business.

Angy523:
Thank you, Munchies!
I actually do not want to gain weight, just how I said before. But I think any ex athlete can confirm that weight gain is a frequent problem, specially for the ones who did sports based on weight classes. That being said, in the past I was close to some eating disorders. So I guess all this things add up to my bf's habits of eating which influenced me lately.

Anyway, I lost already 1kg and I hope I will keep going

1 year

Gaining as a feeder

Jharris99:
Usually happens yes just have to accept it then lose it later if necessary

Did you lose the weight you gained?
10 months
345   loading