Fattening others

New to feederism. need some guidance

PTricks:
Hey everyone, I am new to this community and just looking for some guidance/advice.

Little about me. I've known I liked bigger women and making them bigger for my whole life. Thing is, until now I just repressed it.

Now I am done with that. I want to explore this more instead of hiding it. I really like the idea that there are women who would want to be fed and fattened up. I want to be a Feeder. I'm not looking for anything committed right now, I'm just wanna explore the kink.

Problem is I know nothing of how to act or expectations as a Feeder.

I know it's different from person to person. Some like a dominant Feeder, some like to be spoiled. Am I expected to pay for everything? What are the best ways to find a Feedee? What's an online Feeder and how does that work? Should I be more straightforward when approaching a feedee or is being flirty more appropriate?

I feel like a fish out of water. I appreciate any and all guidance I can get.

Hey, love! Welcome to the community!

I'm an ex-gainer turned domme feeder, so I have a unique insight on some things.

Most importantly, your feedee is a person before anything else. A lot of feeders forget this and the feedee becomes a fetish object in their eyes.

Communication is key. If you cannot be open and honest with each other, it will not work out.

As for financial expectations, it varies from person to person. I will say be careful with paying for online feeding as scammers exist. I personally don't pay for my feedee's food, but I make up for it by wringing his balls dry. I also don't expect him to give me any money either.
1 year