Fattening others

The game is afoot

MickRidem:
Update!

The power switching has been interesting! We really had to keep up with open conversation as I didn't really know what he liked as a sub or where his limits were. I had to be okay with doing things "wrong" or trying something new and not getting it perfect. He had to be patient and guide me a bit more than usual. It's been a great learning experience. It's like getting to know him in a new way! 😁❀ Also, spanking is πŸ”₯🀣

As for my weight? As "The Boss" and calling the shots... I only maintained my weight. No additional gain. I find that interesting. I didn't push myself as hard and only indulged when I was "in the mood" LOL!

Dec is my bday month, so I might ask him to switch back and see if that will put a little more poundage on me before the end of the year. I'm sure the holidays will help! I definitely want to be bigger and heavier, and the fact that he's into all of this with me now is just ...heavenly.

This Game has been so fun, and incredibly hot. And I'm starting to see people recently who haven't seen me in almost 6 months and it's so awesome. LOL! My friend (who happens to be a personal trainer) was really struggling not to look or say something. 🀣 I let her off the hook and brought up the elephant in the room. 😏 I thought she was going to gain when I jiggled it.

But I'm also noticing as I go out into the real world, that this is my reality, I don't go back to being skinny in public and fantasy-fat at home. Catching my reflection and knowing it's me, is wild. And I still don't know if I'd be seen as just chubby, or if people would see me as a fat guy yet? (At 5'4" and 183lbs I'm technically obese?)

We played pool a week ago, and ☺☺☺ I couldn't play the way I used to! I can't hover over the table to reach a shot, my belly moved the other balls! A few times I pinched my belly between the table and my belt OW! And other times my lower belly fell into the corner pocket. 🀣😝

I still beat him 3 games to 2. 😏

Ha ha! Nice. Kudos on the pool game.

What's your domination style?
1 year

The game is afoot

MickRidem:
Update!

The power switching has been interesting! We really had to keep up with open conversation as I didn't really know what he liked as a sub or where his limits were. I had to be okay with doing things "wrong" or trying something new and not getting it perfect. He had to be patient and guide me a bit more than usual. It's been a great learning experience. It's like getting to know him in a new way! 😁❀ Also, spanking is πŸ”₯🀣

As for my weight? As "The Boss" and calling the shots... I only maintained my weight. No additional gain. I find that interesting. I didn't push myself as hard and only indulged when I was "in the mood" LOL!

Dec is my bday month, so I might ask him to switch back and see if that will put a little more poundage on me before the end of the year. I'm sure the holidays will help! I definitely want to be bigger and heavier, and the fact that he's into all of this with me now is just ...heavenly.

This Game has been so fun, and incredibly hot. And I'm starting to see people recently who haven't seen me in almost 6 months and it's so awesome. LOL! My friend (who happens to be a personal trainer) was really struggling not to look or say something. 🀣 I let her off the hook and brought up the elephant in the room. 😏 I thought she was going to gain when I jiggled it.

But I'm also noticing as I go out into the real world, that this is my reality, I don't go back to being skinny in public and fantasy-fat at home. Catching my reflection and knowing it's me, is wild. And I still don't know if I'd be seen as just chubby, or if people would see me as a fat guy yet? (At 5'4" and 183lbs I'm technically obese?)

We played pool a week ago, and ☺☺☺ I couldn't play the way I used to! I can't hover over the table to reach a shot, my belly moved the other balls! A few times I pinched my belly between the table and my belt OW! And other times my lower belly fell into the corner pocket. 🀣😝

Munchies:

Ha! I don't think I have a "style" yet? Soft Dom? A little bondage, light spanking, teasing, ordering him to feed me and making him repeat what I say. Blindfold was a quick no. Using him as my charcuterie board was a yes. ☺😏🀣
1 year

The game is afoot

MickRidem:
Update!

Munchies:

MickRidem:
Ha! I don't think I have a "style" yet? Soft Dom? A little bondage, light spanking, teasing, ordering him to feed me and making him repeat what I say. Blindfold was a quick no. Using him as my charcuterie board was a yes. ☺😏🀣

Nice, nice. Very cute. Love the charcuterie board thing. Very sexy.

I switch between hard and soft domme. Depends on my mood.
1 year

The game is afoot

MickRidem:

Munchies:

MickRidem:

Munchies:

I think I would have to learn a LOT about being a hard dom, to make sure I'm playing safe and inside of his preferred zone. I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy it though, it's a stretch for me to think that way, as I've been a sub almost exclusively for so many years.

And, spreadable Brie cheese worked very nicely. Fattening and delicious, licky licky! LOL!
1 year

The game is afoot

MickRidem:

Munchies:

MickRidem:

Munchies:

MickRidem:
I think I would have to learn a LOT about being a hard dom, to make sure I'm playing safe and inside of his preferred zone. I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy it though, it's a stretch for me to think that way, as I've been a sub almost exclusively for so many years.

And, spreadable Brie cheese worked very nicely. Fattening and delicious, licky licky! LOL!

You don't have to if you don't want to. It's all about what makes you two happy.

Besides, you're already stepping outside of your comfort zone just by being a switch. I can't imagine doing that, even with my partner who has my complete trust. Simply not built for it.
1 year

The game is afoot

MickRidem:

Munchies:

MickRidem:

Munchies:

MickRidem:

Munchies:
You don't have to if you don't want to. It's all about what makes you two happy.

Besides, you're already stepping outside of your comfort zone just by being a switch. I can't imagine doing that, even with my partner who has my complete trust. Simply not built for it.

I get that. I think for us right now it's fun to stretch the limits *a little bit* at a time. We have lots of years to expand and pepper in a few new thing here and there. There's no rush, and as he enjoys it I'll learn to add a bit more that we would both enjoy.

But more than ever now, I'm looking forward to becoming the piggy/toy again soon. LOL!
1 year

The game is afoot

Munchies:

MickRidem:
I get that. I think for us right now it's fun to stretch the limits *a little bit* at a time. We have lots of years to expand and pepper in a few new thing here and there. There's no rush, and as he enjoys it I'll learn to add a bit more that we would both enjoy.

But more than ever now, I'm looking forward to becoming the piggy/toy again soon. LOL!

Yes, king! Get your freak on!
1 year
123   loading