Video performers

Would you ever open an of?

hi! I'm a pretty new girl here, but I enjoy this fat community so much! I've been wondering so much if it would be a good idea to open an of as a nude model/content creator or whatever... I would be very scared tho of my family, I have no idea how they would react if they saw my nudes leaked somewhere... would you do that? or if someone has an of, how did you get into it? how is it going?
1 year

Hellobelly12:
hi! I'm a pretty new girl here, but I enjoy this fat community so much! I've been wondering so much if it would be a good idea to open an of as a nude model/content creator or whatever... I would be very scared tho of my family, I have no idea how they would react if they saw my nudes leaked somewhere... would you do that? or if someone has an of, how did you get into it? how is it going?

Not one to shame sex workers. So if you want to do it, that's fine with me. But just know that it isn't an easy thing to do. You need to make sure that you are ok with everything that comes with it.

For me, personally, I would not. Again, nothing against sex workers. It's just not for me.
1 year

I would not.
I think you would open yourself to not so nice people that will try to use you maybe even stalk you.
I have been stalked and its not fun at all
Luckily both of them got a nice long prison sentence.
1 year