Fattening others

Experimentation

Big_smoke96:
I have been looking to experiment with this feeder kink for a while but I get the impression it's not one I can dip my toes in with ease.

Any insight/advice that anyone can offer?

Domme feeder here.

It really isn't that difficult to feed someone. On the more vanilla side, it can be as simple as making a big meal while to tell your feedee how happy their gluttony makes you. Massage and play with their belly too.

Is there something more specific you wanted to know?
1 year

Experimentation

Big_smoke96:
I have been looking to experiment with this feeder kink for a while but I get the impression it's not one I can dip my toes in with ease.

Munchies:
Domme feeder here.

It really isn't that difficult to feed someone. On the more vanilla side, it can be as simple as making a big meal while to tell your feedee how happy their gluttony makes you. Massage and play with their belly too.

Is there something more specific you wanted to know?

Big_smoke96:
Thanks, good to know! Sounds totally doable! 😊

I would guess my difficulty would then be to do with finding feedees who are willing to talk and then knowing what to say to get things rolling

Try getting your toes wet with the feedees on here. Do a little encouraging. Some RP. Whatever you like. Hone your craft, and you'll find out what works for you.
1 year

Experimentation

DollyXXDimples:
Its definitely an addiction, can't say anything is gentle or with ease smiley

It honestly depends on how you approach the kink.
1 year

Experimentation

DollyXXDimples:
Its definitely an addiction, can't say anything is gentle or with ease smiley

Munchies:
It honestly depends on how you approach the kink.

DollyXXDimples:
A kink? This is a lifestyle baby. Lol

Depends on the person, tbh. For some it's a lifestyle. For others, it's a kink or even a fetish.
1 year

Experimentation

Dip your toes then its the only way to find out.
How to approach someone about this is to ask.
If this person is your wife or GF then just be honest with them.
Communicate your desires.
1 year

Experimentation

Ditzy:
Dip your toes then its the only way to find out.
How to approach someone about this is to ask.
If this person is your wife or GF then just be honest with them.
Communicate your desires.

That is great advice.
1 year

Experimentation

DollyXXDimples:
A kink? This is a lifestyle baby. Lol

Lifestyle Balloon 😉🎈❤️‍🔥
1 year

Experimentation

Big_smoke96:

While I have always been attracted to fat people, I only started getting into this feedism stuff thru my current boyfriend.

My advice is just consider what aspects of it you are interested in. If it's cooking for someone, well that is easy! If it's encouraging someone to eat more, give that a try and see how your partner reacts.

To be honest, my first reaction to this site was shock. The idea that there were people who wanted to be really, really fat was new to me. But I warmed to it over time, and some of the things that seemed kind of extreme to me a year ago don't seem so wild anymore. So take it slow and easy, and always remember that the person you are with is a person - not something to project your fetish or desires onto (unless they've told you they're into that!).
1 year

Experimentation

Truth
1 year