Food and recipes

Discreet fattening recipes/food

Needing some recipes or super high calorie snacks to fatten someone up. I would opt for weight gain powder in milkshakes but I don't want it too obvious that I want them fatter. Im looking for snacks or meals I can cook them that seem normal but contains lots of cals.

There is also a problem that they don't have a big appetite but they love greasy food so it would be best to have some high calorie foods that still keep them hungry.
1 year

Jefferyj:
Needing some recipes or super high calorie snacks to fatten someone up. I would opt for weight gain powder in milkshakes but I don't want it too obvious that I want them fatter. Im looking for snacks or meals I can cook them that seem normal but contains lots of cals.

There is also a problem that they don't have a big appetite but they love greasy food so it would be best to have some high calorie foods that still keep them hungry.

Yo man

What the hell?!?!?!

No! You don't do this. Not only is it wrong, but it's illegal. It is abuse.

If you are currently doing this to someone, I pray to God that they find out. I pray to God you get the full consequences of your actions.
1 year

We talked it through together
1 year

Jefferyj:
We talked it through together

The way you said it makes it seem like you want to secretly fatten your SO and watch them try to figure out why they are getting so fat.

I've seen people on this site who are into consensual non-consent. They do not ask questions the way you do. I call cap.
1 year

Sorry I never fed anyone before and this my first feederism relationship (especially in this way). They said it is more fun not knowing how they got bigger because of the humiliation so I'm doing what they request.
1 year