Fattening others

Uncertain about talking to my partner

I am female, 5'11" and around 215 pounds. My partner is 6' and around 225. He tells me he loves my body even though I have been 'conditioned' by others that being fat is wrong. But I love being fat and really want to be around 250 or more. I don't know how to bring up the subject of wanting to be bigger. He encourages me to eat more and I think maybe he would like me bigger but he doesn't talk about it. Any suggestions?
1 year

Uncertain about talking to my partner

It sounds like your partner is either a feeder, a chubby chaser, or using food as a love language. Either way, it sounds like he loves you fat and wouldn't mind if you were fatter.

My advice? Get him to admit his preferences first. Tease him with your body. Get him all worked up over you. Then tell him, "You love my sexy body, don't you?"

Get him wagging his proverbial tail, and let him undress you. Keep teasing him with your fat and say, "You keep feeding me all this yummy food. It's almost as if you want more of me." It is vital to ensure you look and sound pleased by this idea.

At this point, he should either confess or give some indication that he wants nothing more. Once he does that, pull him close and tell him you want to get bigger. That you want him to make you bigger, he'll be putty in your hands after that.

Let us know how it goes.
1 year