Fattening others

Girlfriend has been getting lazier. is she teasing me for being into big girls? (feedback & tips

mattycakes:
So I’ve been with my girlfriend for a year now and she’s always been pretty actively fit and outgoing. She’s had six-pack abs and would always be judgmental about her figure. Well she knows when we started dating that I’ve dated bigger girls in the past but I had never said anything about my fat fetish or that I wished she would gain weight for me. I love her whatever size she wants to be and am always supportive to her. A couple of months ago she had noticed that I used to have a Feabie account from before we met. Not going to lie I was a so nervous and scared she’d leave me. I told her that I’m into thicker bigger girls but that I’m into thin girls like you too. Of course I still prefer a chubbier girl more. She kind of just gave me the “Mhmmm” with a little sly smirk and went back to doing what she was. I didn’t know what to think at that moment.

Now as of recently, like six weeks ago I starting noticing that she wouldn’t go to the gym like she always would, practically everyday she would. When we go out to eat and she’s full, she’ll at times lift her shirt up and start rubbing/holding it saying that she looks so pregnant right now and she’ll smile with a little giggle as well. It’s the same way on the way home when she’s in the car. When we’re laying together and we have a tickle war, I go for a little of her newly-added pudge and she just laughs and says “Baby, that’s my fat” I would just tell her that I like it on her and that I think she’s hot as always. I’ve told her once that i you’ve been even more beautiful and attractive to me. Not to mention that sex has been a lot better with her new curves. Her butt has gotten much bigger and her tits have even grown a bit too. Not much of a change though. There’s been more pudge to grab in places. There’s no question that we’ve been more fun and adventurous lately in the bedroom.

I’d like to see her gain a bit more weight, I feel as if she’s been enjoying it but then again I’m not sure if she’s just trying to tease me about it cause she knows I’m into bigger girls than she is. I’m wondering if I should approach it with her and ask if she’s noticing these things or if I should just sit back and see where it goes for another couple months?

Tell her outright (if you haven't already) that you're enjoying the extra pudge on her, and ask her if she's enjoying it too. It seems like she's reacting positively, but having each other's tastes out in the open can only be a good thing.

Even if she answers that she doesn't want to gain more and would even want to lose weight, this would be something she would eventually decide on her own if you had left things unsaid. Either way, by being openly communicative, you gain the opportunity to be supportive of her choice.

Leaving these things unsaid invites you both to try to read each other's minds, and that's a dangerous game.
1 year

Girlfriend has been getting lazier. is she teasing me for being into big girls? (feedback & tips

I completely agree with the dangerous game stuff. The whole answer is great.

I'd just add that if you do bring it out to the open between you, the fun you can have is just endless as you can take advantage of so many more sexy scenarios! 😁
1 year

mattycakes:
So I’ve been with my girlfriend for a year now and she’s always been pretty actively fit and outgoing. She’s had six-pack abs and would always be judgmental about her figure. Well she knows when we started dating that I’ve dated bigger girls in the past but I had never said anything about my fat fetish or that I wished she would gain weight for me. I love her whatever size she wants to be and am always supportive to her. A couple of months ago she had noticed that I used to have a Feabie account from before we met. Not going to lie I was a so nervous and scared she’d leave me. I told her that I’m into thicker bigger girls but that I’m into thin girls like you too. Of course I still prefer a chubbier girl more. She kind of just gave me the “Mhmmm” with a little sly smirk and went back to doing what she was. I didn’t know what to think at that moment.

Now as of recently, like six weeks ago I starting noticing that she wouldn’t go to the gym like she always would, practically everyday she would. When we go out to eat and she’s full, she’ll at times lift her shirt up and start rubbing/holding it saying that she looks so pregnant right now and she’ll smile with a little giggle as well. It’s the same way on the way home when she’s in the car. When we’re laying together and we have a tickle war, I go for a little of her newly-added pudge and she just laughs and says “Baby, that’s my fat” I would just tell her that I like it on her and that I think she’s hot as always. I’ve told her once that i you’ve been even more beautiful and attractive to me. Not to mention that sex has been a lot better with her new curves. Her butt has gotten much bigger and her tits have even grown a bit too. Not much of a change though. There’s been more pudge to grab in places. There’s no question that we’ve been more fun and adventurous lately in the bedroom.

I’d like to see her gain a bit more weight, I feel as if she’s been enjoying it but then again I’m not sure if she’s just trying to tease me about it cause she knows I’m into bigger girls than she is. I’m wondering if I should approach it with her and ask if she’s noticing these things or if I should just sit back and see where it goes for another couple months?

I’d let it go at its current pace. Sounds like she’s stealthily gaining for ya :-)
1 year

It sounds like she is happy.

Just play it cool and treat her well. Take her to nice dinners and indulge her.

The better sex when a women gains is true.

I notice that when my wife is skinnier a long sex session leaves a tender spot on both of us on the public bones. I guess it's due to the lack of padding.
1 year