Fattening others

Feeding/eating homework

guestoflegend:
Gf has decided she wants to be a stay at home feedee. Until this point she's basically just been passively gaining with her natural appetite.

The deal is she has eating homework to do while I'm out "making bread". Essentially I need to assign her an amount of food to finish before I get home for the day.

Need some ideas of a metric of food, or way to measure how much I should assign for her to eat.
As well as how much I should start her off with/increase over time

How much does she normally eat?

What state do you want her to be in by the time you come home?

Will she be at home all day? Or is she going to go out from time to time?

Is this going to be a stay at home wife who eats a lot situation? Or is her only job gorging herself?
1 year

Feeding/eating homework

Munchies:
How much does she normally eat?

What state do you want her to be in by the time you come home?

Will she be at home all day? Or is she going to go out from time to time?

Is this going to be a stay at home wife who eats a lot situation? Or is her only job gorging herself?

guestoflegend:
The condition for her not working, is she has to eat for me. She will likely stay home most the time.

I'm always gonna be there for dinner so she just has to boost her calorie intake the first half of the day.[/quote]

Ok, that answers some of my questions, but not all.

What is she going to be doing all day? Like in general? Is her only responsibility eating? If so, that's going to wear on her mentally.

Is she going to be taking care of the household? If so, she can't be glutted out of her mind every day. And if not, then who is going to take care of it?

How full do you want her to be when you come home? Do you want her hungry for dinner? Or are you more focused on her hitting x amount of calories by the time you get home?

And with that said, how much is she already eating? Because that also influences how you continue from here.

If you can answer those questions, I can better give you advice on how to do things with your feedee so you both have fun.
1 year