Fattening others

Female feeder wanted

Why does it seem impossible to find a female who wants to make their man huge? I need such a woman.
2 years

Female feeder wanted

Phatballoon2:
Why does it seem impossible to find a female who wants to make their man huge? I need such a woman.

I have searching for female feeders on 20-years on the internet and I have found 6.

Never found one in real life. Female feeders are extremely rare, hope you will find one and don't lose hope.
2 years

Female feeder wanted

They exist! I kept both my ex's super well fed, the only thing you have to keep in mind is that you keep your capabilities in check...

Sexually and that you're able to go out and about for fun days!
2 years

Female feeder wanted

I have no desire to be immobile, just as big as I can get without sacrificing mobility.
1 year

Female feeder wanted

Phatballoon2:
I have no desire to be immobile, just as big as I can get without sacrificing mobility.

Female feeders are very much a thing. But a lot of them keep it on the down low because of all the toxic male feedees.

You should see my inbox, and I have myself listed as a fat appreciator. I shudder to think what it'd look like if I listed myself as a feeder.

I will never forget that one guy who - in an attempt to woo me to be his feeder - sent me a picture of his fupa ensconced erect penis.

Good times. 😑
1 year

Female feeder wanted

Phatballoon2:

Munchies:
Female feeders are very much a thing. But a lot of them keep it on the down low because of all the toxic male feedees.

You should see my inbox, and I have myself listed as a fat appreciator. I shudder to think what it'd look like if I listed myself as a feeder.

I will never forget that one guy who - in an attempt to woo me to be his feeder - sent me a picture of his fupa ensconced erect penis.

Good times. 😑

Yikes!

It’s indeed difficult to find genuine fulfillment of desires on here. I spent several years sending messages to women on here in a far-fetched attempt to meet a lifetime companion with the kind of maturity to turn me on mentally but with the kind of figure that would turn me on physically.

I ended up meeting her in real life at a concert that a mutual friend secretly made sure we both attended :-) So much for technology, ha!
1 year

Female feeder wanted

Sigh…
1 year

Female feeder wanted

alelectro:
I think they're actually quite common, but a many, perhaps most, come from more conservative cultures. I have been immersed in both Latino and Southern cultures, and in both cases, it was clearly more common to have traditional relationships e.g., wife cooking, husband paying the bills.

However, in neither case are the women pushovers. They will "claim" their man and fattening up a husband is a rite of passage I've observed many times. He can hide a wedding ring, but not a ring of fat around his waist. I suppose other women know something's up if he tries to wander off.

You don't have to ask if a girl is a "feeder" in such cultures. Just ask if she loves to cook and would still love you if you got fat. The answers are often yes.

Bigwideland:
So as a fat man with no wife, I would be look at like yeah right your single, mmm sure you are honey…. I never thought of that no wonder I don’t get hit on , d’oh.

alelectro:
Well, I do think that might be the unspoken, perhaps even subconscious, assumption. So most women might tend to be more reserved at first, because, yes, a 30+ year old man with a full paunch walking down the streets of Savannah, Georgia or San Antonio, Texas is likely married with kids. But, it just means you have to make the first move.

My point though was that such relationships don't begin as feedee meeting feeder, but as people seeking a traditional relationship. There's responsibilities in the relationship though. I have met many Latina and Southern feeders, and every one of them looked to their man as a provider and a source of pride. A good job, confidence, intelligence, and an appropriate, but modest, level of swagger seems to go a long way.

I guess what I'm saying is presenting yourself as someone reliable, faithful, honest, and a provider is what attracts feeders in the cultures I've personally experienced.

Even in more egalitarian relationships, you should strive to be a good partner. Every relationship is different, but both parties need to put in the effort.

Doesn't matter how attractive, good in bed, or wealthy you are if you are a terrible partner. Even if you two stay together, you'll be miserable.
1 year

Female feeder wanted

👀.
1 year