Fattening others

How to tell my boyfriend i like feeding?

I have a new boyfriend of about a week, we met on disxord and we’re getting close pretty fast. Plans on meeting soon. I told him about my belly fetish but I downplayed it a little bit because I’m a bit insecure about it. I told him I like chubby bellies and feeding. He seemed excited and said it’s normal and finds it cute, and that he’d let me feed him and that he would feed me. How do I tell him it isn’t as innocent as it sounds with just feeding eachother little things and that I want us to gain a lot of weight and be pigs? Please help! I don’t wanna seem weird
2 years

How to tell my boyfriend i like feeding?

Nothing else for it. If you want it, you will have to be clear.

That being said, it's probably too soon to talk about this stuff. The way you worded things makes it seem like you've never met the man irl and haven't known him very long.

Sus out his character first to see if this is a man you even want to feed you. From there, sus out his feelings about fat and you two actively getting fatter.

For both of your sakes, do not rush it. He may be fine with you getting fat on purpose, but he may not want to get fat himself. It's a lot to ask of anyone. Last thing you want to do is make him feel you just want him for his body and to fulfill your fetish.
2 years