Fattening others

Alright everybody in the feeder community

1. What is your favorite food item to have your partner eat. This can be just something you buy or something yall make. And why is it your favorite?
2. What is the most EFFECTIVE item you have found ,and use, for helping them to gain weight?
3. What is the cheapest effective item you have found that you like?
4. What have you seen that you want to try but haven't had the chance yet?
5. Do you have a current gaining partner? What do they weigh right now? What is your goal? Feel free not to answer if it's a personal thing.
6. If you want to talk about any experiences or advice or anything feel free to add that to. Or not. It's up to you.

For me
1. My favorite thing is still pizza. It's not necessarily the most effective thing for gaining weight (I mean it's still good for it lol) but I just like getting her pizzas and watching her eat them it's probably the most satisfying.
2. I have a new shake/smoothie that I think is the most effective. It's (at least, adjust for consistency or desired amount) 1cup peanut butter, 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1 banana. With a side of 2 avocados and an extra banana. This comes to about 3k calories which I like because just one set puts my wife over the amount she needs just to maintain weight and this is made first thing in the morning when I wake up for work and she has it along side her breakfast it doesn't even come close to counting as the meal. On top of this we are starting at 2 to 3 sets a day and going to eventually go to 4.
3. The cheapest best items I have found has to be peanut butter. It's inexpensive and easy to eat alot of while being very high calorie. Other than that my wife loves avocado so alot of those are good to.
4. I'm honestly not really sure here. I didn't think ahead for this one lol.
5. My wife is my partner in this she is currently at 400 with our shorter term goal being 500 which we will definently celebrate and a longer term goal of 600 and whatever comes after is just more fun Lol.
6. Ok so if you are just starting out and your partner can't really eat alot right now like small appetite. Don't get discouraged.
When my wife first moved in with me She was around 150lbs and could barely eat anything. Her mom was super obsessed with being skinny. One of those people who think being skinny means you are worth more and the only thing that matters. My wife couldn't finish a ten piece nugget and barely snacked.
Fast forward to now and her major snacks are about as big as her meals. Like I'll grab a 40 piece for her on the way home from work for her to have until dinner and she usually wants more lol. And she also near constantly snacks throughout the day on top of having the 3 main meals. And that shake and sides I mentioned above she has along with a meal without impacting the size of the meal. Just increasing portions over time and encouraging them to eat will yield results. She went from barely eating at all to pretty much eating constantly throughout the day. I mean if she wakes up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom she will stop and have some snacks. So don't get discouraged. It's a marathon not a sprint.
2 years

Yes, XD.
2 years

1. Pizza, pasta, cakes, etc.

2. Carbs and sugars.

3. Cheapest items are probably snack cakes and pastas.

4. I've wanted to fill someone from all holes; one end with food and the others with a toy of their choice.

5. I have three main piggies. One at 200, one at 402, and one at 330.

6. My advice is, if your feedees wish to stop gaining you support them at all cost and find a healthy way to help them enjoy their kink safely. Don't become obsessive. It's about respect.
2 years