Fattening others

Feeders: how do you know you want others to be fat and not yourself?

Hi, I have a question for feeders:
How do you know that you like others gaining, but not yourself?

People who check out my profile posts can see that I’m very conflicted about gaining myself.
I’m bisexual and while I like men and women getting fatter, I don’t know if I would like getting fat myself. (The fantasy of it turns me on and I enjoy padding but I have a history of anorexia and I often panic about the little fat I already have)

I guess my question is mostly directed to gay and bisexual feeders. In my case: how do I know if I simply like fat women or if I want to be one myself?
For those of you who are into mutual gain or went from feeder to feedee: how did you decide to start gaining?
2 years

Noname078:
Hi, I have a question for feeders:
How do you know that you like others gaining, but not yourself?

People who check out my profile posts can see that I’m very conflicted about gaining myself.
I’m bisexual and while I like men and women getting fatter, I don’t know if I would like getting fat myself. (The fantasy of it turns me on and I enjoy padding but I have a history of anorexia and I often panic about the little fat I already have)

I guess my question is mostly directed to gay and bisexual feeders. In my case: how do I know if I simply like fat women or if I want to be one myself?
For those of you who are into mutual gain or went from feeder to feedee: how did you decide to start gaining?

For me, I initially wanted to be a gainer (not feedee). I went from 115 to 168. And then I just ... lost interest. Plus most of the weight I gained is muscle because I couldn't jive with being sedentary.

I realized I was a feeder when I stumbled up the right feedee. Everything kinda clicked after that.
2 years

For me it's more a matter of not enjoying the sensation of being overfull. I live with two feedees and they love it, they eat big meals at a time but I prefer to snack throughout the day. If and when my metabolism craps out it'll be okay, I'm almost 30 now and definitely no longer have the body I did at 20, but my attitude towards my own body is one of self-acceptance rather than horniness, if that makes any sense.
2 years

I mean im not a feeder or a feedee, thats an option too..

The thought of gaining and letting go turns me on, I sometimes stuff to feel that.
However my mental health and eating disordered tendencies cant take it and I get super anxious.

My partner started gaining and I noticed how it made me feel.
Eventually they didnt like the way they looked, so lost it all
Sure, if they enjoyed being that way I would be okay with it and im into it but even a bloated stomach is enough and does the trick for me.

I guess I just got lucky because they look totally slim if starving, but once bloated its a totally different story.
2 years

Hey fellow person with anorexic tendencies, I think you will only know for sure if you try it out. I did try it out in a way and that is how I discovered that I am - not a feeder (sadly). I am attracted to people on the heavier side (I am a FFA), but I am not into making them gaining weight but actually into being a feedee myself. I think there are many people who have feedist tendencies would prefer gaining themselves but are not honest to themselves and thus are „feedee by proxy“.
2 years

I find Male bodies repulsive to the point of borderline gender dysmorphia. Meanwhile I find the feminine form looks even more amazing with curves exaggerated by weight and seeing them grow is a little bit magical feeling.
2 years

I grew up an all sport, varsity athlete. I'm perfectly happy the way I am.
2 years

Curiousicey:

The thought of gaining and letting go turns me on, I sometimes stuff to feel that.
However my mental health and eating disordered tendencies cant take it and I get super anxious.

Sure, if they enjoyed being that way I would be okay with it and im into it but even a bloated stomach is enough and does the trick for me.

I guess I just got lucky because they look totally slim if starving, but once bloated its a totally different story.

Thanks for your reply! In the morning when my belly is empty I look quite thin too, but in the evening especially after a larger meal I can look quite fat.
For me this can have two effects on my mood:
A) I enjoy it and fantasize about getting fat
B ) I panic because even at my lightest weight, I still look fat. I panic bc I think people always see me like fat and don’t appreciate me bc of it (I have a very bad self image).

I get that for some people the occasional stuffing session can be enough to full fill their desires.
For me, I’m most anxious about the first kilos/pounds. You know, the ones everyone will notice and will try to get you back to being skinny. I’m most curious to how life would be if I was overweight. Somehow I have this ideal image in my head that if I were that heavy, I could finally relax and not stress about food and my body bc I would already not answer to society’s ideal and a few kilos more or less wouldn’t be that visible on an already fat frame.

A lot of people tell me to just try gaining a little, but again I don’t think I will enjoy it untill I’m already fat. Also just trying it doesn’t feel like an option, bc I fear that if I didn’t like it and had to diet, I would still be stuck in that body for a while and that along with dieting would trigger my anorexia
2 years

Curiousicey:

Noname078:
Thanks for your reply! In the morning when my belly is empty I look quite thin too, but in the evening especially after a larger meal I can look quite fat.
For me this can have two effects on my mood:
A) I enjoy it and fantasize about getting fat
B ) I panic because even at my lightest weight, I still look fat. I panic bc I think people always see me like fat and don’t appreciate me bc of it (I have a very bad self image).

I get that for some people the occasional stuffing session can be enough to full fill their desires.
For me, I’m most anxious about the first kilos/pounds. You know, the ones everyone will notice and will try to get you back to being skinny. I’m most curious to how life would be if I was overweight. Somehow I have this ideal image in my head that if I were that heavy, I could finally relax and not stress about food and my body bc I would already not answer to society’s ideal and a few kilos more or less wouldn’t be that visible on an already fat frame.

A lot of people tell me to just try gaining a little, but again I don’t think I will enjoy it untill I’m already fat. Also just trying it doesn’t feel like an option, bc I fear that if I didn’t like it and had to diet, I would still be stuck in that body for a while and that along with dieting would trigger my anorexia

I don't know what to tell you man. The responsible thing to do is wait until you make up your mind. If you're slim, you gotta start gaining to be fat.

No judgement, but it low key sounds like you want someone to tell you to be fat. To kinda force feed you into blowing up so you can kinda have someone else to blame for it. And don't get me wrong, it's a hot fantasy. But my main concern is your mental welbeing when you start gaining. If you can't handle the the first few pounds, then you can't handle the first 50.

If you really want to be fat, you need to work on those issues holding you back. You'll be paralyzed with fear until you do.
2 years

Munchies:
I don't know what to tell you man. The responsible thing to do is wait until you make up your mind. If you're slim, you gotta start gaining to be fat.

No judgement, but it low key sounds like you want someone to tell you to be fat. To kinda force feed you into blowing up so you can kinda have someone else to blame for it. And don't get me wrong, it's a hot fantasy. But my main concern is your mental welbeing when you start gaining. If you can't handle the the first few pounds, then you can't handle the first 50.

If you really want to be fat, you need to work on those issues holding you back. You'll be paralyzed with fear until you do.[/quote]

First of all, I’m definitely not looking for someone to give me permission to get fat. If that was all I wanted I’d already be gaining bc so many people here already told me to do it.
My mental health is definitely my biggest concern and I’m actively trying to improve my self image. That’s something I prioritize, with or without the aspect of gaining.
If I do end up gainig, I want it to be because I want it, not because some member on FF told me to.
I’m sorry if I gave of that impression. I’m just trying to find my place in this community and if I can’t talk about my doubts here than were can I?
2 years
123   loading