Stuffing

Most bottles of wine consumed

What is the most bottles of wine you've consumed in one night? My ex-gf finished 2 bottles in about 3 hours.
2 years

I love drinking because it makes me so hungry. I always want carbs and fattening food to soak up the alcohol. When there’s plenty of food and you drink over time it’s a great way to add extra calories.
I can usually do 1 bottle in an evening with a big meal. Read something about how guys have beer bellies but women have ‘wine handles’. All those extra calories you drink gotta end up somewhere
2 years

The most wine I consumed in one day was about 1/2 gallon or 2L of Carlo Rossi. This was before I began eating keto, so lots of carbs helped mitigate the alcohol. Kept it down and slept like a baby, but was wicked hung over the next morning.
2 years

Only 2 bottles,but that's because I then move onto brandy.
I drink a bottle of wine every night and sometimes 2
2 years

There are days when I drink 3.5 bottles of wine spread over the day. This is then at festivals or on wine hikes that take place in the vineyard. If you start in the morning, it greatly increases my hunger. To fight alcohol, I need hearty fatty food. Then something comes together.

I could also drink 1.5 bottles of wine in 2 hours, but then you can't do anything with me anymore. Unless you have another fetish.
2 years

Jojo828:
I love drinking because it makes me so hungry. I always want carbs and fattening food to soak up the alcohol. When there’s plenty of food and you drink over time it’s a great way to add extra calories.
I can usually do 1 bottle in an evening with a big meal. Read something about how guys have beer bellies but women have ‘wine handles’. All those extra calories you drink gotta end up somewhere

Is that why my wife has developed some gorgeous huge love handles?
1 month

I just love wine ... Particularly Malbec... But I have an insanely low tolerance for someone who weighs more than 500 lb. Given more than two glasses, I fall asleep immediately. I also get horrible hangovers from any kind of alcohol, so it's moderation for me. I know, I know. Not fun.
1 month