Gaining

Heavy cream experiences, the ultimate gaining tool?

Also, last night I went out on a date and put on a shirt I had worn less than a month ago and it was SO tight! I guess I am getting fatter, I just don’t notice it.
2 years

VVFR2392:
I think heavy cream is the magic pill for gaining soft, all over fat. One cup is about 800 calories of pure fat. Mixed with something else for taste and take before bed, or one in morning and one before bed. I put on 40 lbs of pure fat solely on cream, and it doesn’t seem to go away. There is a delay period before it hits and there may have hot flashes as your body ramps up your metabolism to try to counteract this sudden influx of calories, but stay strong and your body will give up before you do and then seemingly overnight you’ll gain 1-2 pounds. I went from 270 to 310 in a little less than four months after I committed to the program. Even after I quit the fat stays. It’s really addicting. The taste is more plain that bad, you should be able to just gulp down the cup in two or three goes and then you’re done for the night. Lay back and plan on buying bigger size clothes very soon.

40lbs in 4 months is massive! Would be delighted with those results. Yep - feel like my size Small clothes won’t be good for much longer!
2 years

WiderGrowingHeavier:
Heavy cream WILL make you into a fatty. I put on about 10 pounds of pure fat in a week just from drinking a pint a day on top of whatever else I eat before bed

That’s huge, did the weight stay after you stopped?
2 years

ChubbyGuy123:
Also, last night I went out on a date and put on a shirt I had worn less than a month ago and it was SO tight! I guess I am getting fatter, I just don’t notice it.

Haha nice! It may be time to size up
2 years

Txbig89:
I drink heavy cream near daily here for about a year now. I will drink it right after a meal to 'fill in the cracks' and its great, no stomach issues. If i have it on its own, i take fiber supplements with it so it has something to bind too instead of running right through since it is like 90% fat lol. I will say that I've noticed there is 100% heavy cream and heavy cream with some fillers out there. I've found the ones without fillers feel and taste a lot smoother, but ive had a lot of cream at this point haha.

I've seen tremendous gains, but my cholesterol is sky high now. Is it worth the risk? Thats up to you.

That’s a long time to be on it, did you take any breaks? Have you had any other health issues aside from that? I’m only 24 so was hoping I might be able to avoid the worst health effects for a few more years yet
2 years

Fat Daddy:
We buy light cream by the quart. My wife thinks it’s solely for our morning coffee, but I drink about ½ cup twice a day and replace the quart with a fresh one to avoid the questions, since her weight objective opposes mine. Light cream is half as caloric as the heavy stuff, but it’s much easier to get down and to digest. To me, heavy cream tastes sour, while this is more like melted full-fat ice cream. We are pleasure seekers, after all, so the gaining process should be pleasurable, not uncomfortable. My gain has been astonishing in any event, if just a bit slower. I make up the difference with a whole cheesecake and a pint or two of full fat Haagen Dasz ice cream daily, in addition to 6 moderate meals a day. The gain’s a bit slower but just as arousing, without the gas, constipation and “off” taste of heavy cream.

Some people get pleasure from discomfort
2 years

Daniel5_1997:
People who have experimented with heavy cream for gaining, how did it go? Looking to see what kind of expectations I should have for when I start my first cycle this weekend. From what I’ve read previously a lot of people have had good success in using cream to gain fat quickly.

If anyone has some experience with this before, I ask you:

How much cream did you take per day?

What were the results like? Ie how much did you gain during the cream cycle? (It would be interesting to see how much people gained per week / per month)

Any unpleasant or unexpected side effects?

HugoFelix:
I used to drink about 600ml of heavy cream per day, and my highest was 1.2 litres by mixing it with smoothies. When I added 600ml of heavy cream in total with my smoothies, I was gaining about 3-4 lbs per week which meant I gained about 12-16 lbs per month. In total I gained about 30 pounds and I could feel and see the difference. The gaining process was really fun (although the initial inflammation caused by the heavy cream isn’t pleasant to experience in my opinion, but I found that it would go away). I got a bit bored and lost the weight as it felt right, but overall, my gain was very successful (just gotta watch out for cholesterol issues).

Nice one - that’s a huge gain! What do you mean by initial inflammation, like bloating? Great to hear that your gain was successful
2 years

HugoFelix:
My back and neck would start to ache all day from the inflammation (I was 18 so experiencing these aches constantly was weird to me). I had to take paracetamol to help with the pain initially but after a day or two of drinking heavy cream the pain stopped. Also, I found that drinking 1.2 litres is kinda pointless if you want to gain weight since the body can’t digest all the calories from the cream. I’d recommend sticking to 500-600ml if you want to gain and mix it with something good ( I tried to drink heavy cream straight and I could hardly manage 10ml XD). I also ate a cheesecake everyday so I think that helped with the gain[/quote]

Didn’t realise this could be an issue with heavy cream, will have to watch out for that! Yeah the taste can be tough to stomach, and 500-600ml of cream is still a huge amount of calories!
2 years

I got the neck pains too in the beginning.
2 years

HugoFelix:
Yeah it was a lot of calories XD I think the aches and pains can be curbed by taking some anti inflammatory meds such as ibuprofen if you want to use heavy cream for gaining.

I often worry the high fat content of the cream might be sore on the Liver, it seems it might be wise to limit the use of alcohol and medication during cream cycles - just to be on the side of caution
2 years
1234   loading