Gaining

Heavy cream experiences, the ultimate gaining tool?

People who have experimented with heavy cream for gaining, how did it go? Looking to see what kind of expectations I should have for when I start my first cycle this weekend. From what I’ve read previously a lot of people have had good success in using cream to gain fat quickly.

If anyone has some experience with this before, I ask you:

How much cream did you take per day?

What were the results like? Ie how much did you gain during the cream cycle? (It would be interesting to see how much people gained per week / per month)

Any unpleasant or unexpected side effects?
2 years

I had about 1/4 cup a day - in coffee, on bread, with banana, etc... - and had some kind of allergic response. Felt like I couldn't take in enough oxygen on each breath... Antihistamines help somewhat, but I've found my limits.
2 years

I've been drinking 1.5 pints a day for a little over a week now, it's not pleasant. I haven't made any noticeable progress with this strategy despite the fact that with my diet mathematically I should be gaining a little over 1lb per day, and the cream is 93% of it. The only observation I have is that I'm getting bigger moobs than the last time I weighed as much as now.
2 years

Also, before I was drinking 1 pint a day, and I was also getting difficulties breathing and an intermittent, intense pain in the heart throughout the day. I stopped for three days (just the cream, I kept eating over 2500 calories including a daily Big Mac large meal) and then it all went away. I then started with it again and didn't get any of those side effects. I still get a horrible reflux after drinking the cream though. This also happened the first time and it too went away when I stopped.
2 years

ChubbyGuy123:
I've been drinking 1.5 pints a day for a little over a week now, it's not pleasant. I haven't made any noticeable progress with this strategy despite the fact that with my diet mathematically I should be gaining a little over 1lb per day, and the cream is 93% of it. The only observation I have is that I'm getting bigger moobs than the last time I weighed as much as now.

Interesting, could this possibly be a precursor to the ‘delayed gain’ that some users have talked about? Either way, that’s a lot of heavy cream! Fair play for keeping all that down
2 years

I usually make myself think it's a tasty icecream from McDonalds as I chug it down, and try to do it as fast as I can before I realise it's not haha

I'm really hoping for the delayed gains, I'll keep drinking and see what happens. I wanted to be overweight for Valentine's day but I'm not sure if I'll get there. In any case, I hope eventually it turns me obese and I'm never able to lose it again.

I am hungrier and hungry more often throughout the day though.
2 years

Hey guys, you know what would make this much more enjoyable? Pour the heavy cream into a bowl and add a little sugar and vanilla and use the kitchen aid whisk, a food processor or even a blender or you can even just whisk by hand and it will turn to whipped cream. That way it tastes awesome and the added calories from the sugar.
2 years

CandyApple:
Hey guys, you know what would make this much more enjoyable? Pour the heavy cream into a bowl and add a little sugar and vanilla and use the kitchen aid whisk, a food processor or even a blender or you can even just whisk by hand and it will turn to whipped cream. That way it tastes awesome and the added calories from the sugar.

Great idea! Got to enjoy the taste of it if you want to be taking it consistently, which is essential to see big gains.

I think I will be starting my cycle on around 500ml taken throughout the day on top of general over eating. Starting from 165lbs I’m confident I can quickly gain back the 10lbs I lost since the start of January - and then some!

My medium term goal is to reach 200lbs which would be a decent bit higher than my previous ATH weight of 175lbs. All going well, I think I could hit 200 within three months if I can stick it out on the cream. I will provide weekly updates and will try to document any changes I notice during this cycle
2 years

VVFR2392:
You can make macaroni & cheese with HC instead of milk, would make a latte with coffee and cream instead of milk, etc. T

Fat Nat's used to have a recipe for macaroni and cheese. I think it was pretty much to add an extra stick of butter.
2 years

I just checked online the difference between heavy cream and double cream (because the latter is what I’ve been drinking) and I was delighted with the results (provided the source is legit)!

“ In the U.K., double cream is used in a similar way to heavy cream or whipping cream in the U.S., but there is a difference: Double cream has a higher butterfat content, so it is much richer. In the U.S., whipping cream has a butterfat content of 30% and heavy cream or heavy whipping cream is 36% to 38% butterfat. Double cream, on the other hand, has a butterfat content of at least 48%”

Read More: www.mashed.com/709265/double-cream-vs-heavy-cream-whats-the-difference/
2 years
1234   loading