Gaining

Heavy cream experiences, the ultimate gaining tool?

started drinking a minimum of 600ml of double cream with milk everyday on the 9th july. ill only weigh myself on the 9th august
9 months

For me it is absolutely the perfect gaining tool.
I started using it already a few years ago, when I was still underweight and desperately needed to gain some pounds - back then I only managed to chug 200ml at max and always struggled with the digestion.
This changed drastically over the years.

Consuming HC became a habit and chugging a cup or have it with some cereals or cookies in the morning is part of my daily breakfast routine now. I still keep track of getting my vitamines and nutritions in food, just maybe some bigger portions.. ..and everything else on top.
It works quite well! These days I manage a quart a day without any issues.

Tbh, being in the middle of my most effective gaining attempts ever, I am kinda shocked what HC can do to you in such a short time.

There seems to be quite a heated discussion about the fat-distribution gained from HC. I don't wanna go in detail about that (this can go very deep if you want it to be - but I'm no expert either, so let just leave it that way), but just from my personal experience, I definetely gained A LOT of subcutaneous and it shows in all the areas it's supposed to.
9 months

Creamdemon:
For me it is absolutely the perfect gaining tool.
I started using it already a few years ago, when I was still underweight and desperately needed to gain some pounds - back then I only managed to chug 200ml at max and always struggled with the digestion.
This changed drastically over the years.

Consuming HC became a habit and chugging a cup or have it with some cereals or cookies in the morning is part of my daily breakfast routine now. I still keep track of getting my vitamines and nutritions in food, just maybe some bigger portions.. ..and everything else on top.
It works quite well! These days I manage a quart a day without any issues.

Tbh, being in the middle of my most effective gaining attempts ever, I am kinda shocked what HC can do to you in such a short time.

There seems to be quite a heated discussion about the fat-distribution gained from HC. I don't wanna go in detail about that (this can go very deep if you want it to be - but I'm no expert either, so let just leave it that way), but just from my personal experience, I definetely gained A LOT of subcutaneous and it shows in all the areas it's supposed to.

It's not so much a heated discussion as it is that people gain differently.

Heavy cream is full of saturated fat. Saturated fat is more prone to forming subcutaneous fat than visceral fat if there are no other factors to consider such as your diet, genetics, and hormone levels among other things. Two people can drink the same amount of heavy cream and have completely different results.
9 months

I just drank heavy cream for the first time. I added chocolate syrup and chugged 32 ounces.
1 month

Martinez700:
I just drank heavy cream for the first time. I added chocolate syrup and chugged 32 ounces.

That is not a good starting amount. Maybe start with 4 oz. I do anywhere from a half cup to a full cup. Your body can’t process all that and it’s going to go through you and you will feel it.
1 month

I started w ten fluid oz way easier on the stomach and the upper end of what you can absorb in the intestine
1 month

Has anyone had a positive experience only drinking a cup a day? I want to gain quickly and thought this would do it but I’m not getting results even weeks later.
1 month
234   loading