Gaining

Gaining at 35

ya i was fit n slim, then started gaining at like 34 years old....
2 years

Gaining at 35

The thirties is when a lot of previously thin people really start gaining, whether it be a change in life or eating habits. For me, it happened mainly in my belly and die to my metabolism finally slowing down. For others, like my wife, it starts earlier, and due to pregnancies and medication.
2 years

Gaining at 35

It should still be possible. Somewhat lower metabolism is one thing, though the biggest challenge seems to be actually eating. A little thing called work and other real life responsibilities can interfere with this. Hopefully your job makes it easy to snack, though I know not everyone is that fortunate.

I think the key is instead of focusing on stuffings all the time, to focus on small changes in habits to slowly increase the amount you eat and calories you consume. At least I tend to get burned out on stuffings and it seems a bit more like less pleasant work or an arduous chore. A 4K-5K+ calorie day doesn't help if the next day you end up eating almost nothing. But if you can consistently eat 500 more calories than you did before, every day? Progress may seem slow but it'll add up, and you should eventually be able to increase it from there after that, a week or two later.
2 years

Gaining at 35

Eirtae feedee:
Do you think I can become really fat starting my weight gain at 35?
Is too late?

i was about 40 when i started. i figure it may be better for me - my diet and cardio health was good for so long, i hope it is benefiting me now that i have put on a substantial amount of fat!
2 years

Gaining at 35

It's never too late to start gaining if you want to. If anything, it will be easier as your metabolism slows with age.
2 years

Gaining at 35

ILuvChubbyChix:
It should still be possible. Somewhat lower metabolism is one thing, though the biggest challenge seems to be actually eating. A little thing called work and other real life responsibilities can interfere with this. Hopefully your job makes it easy to snack, though I know not everyone is that fortunate.

I think the key is instead of focusing on stuffings all the time, to focus on small changes in habits to slowly increase the amount you eat and calories you consume. At least I tend to get burned out on stuffings and it seems a bit more like less pleasant work or an arduous chore. A 4K-5K+ calorie day doesn't help if the next day you end up eating almost nothing. But if you can consistently eat 500 more calories than you did before, every day? Progress may seem slow but it'll add up, and you should eventually be able to increase it from there after that, a week or two later.

Eirtae feedee:
Seems like great advice.
I'm trying to get into a coding school to have a more sedentary job.

being sedentary is very important... and very nice too smiley
2 years