Body inflation

New inflation method?

So I've dabbled in inflation via water & liquid and decided a belly full of food is a much better feeling. I also haaaaate the feeling of being inflated anally so if I was going too, it'll be oral.

However, last night I was thinking of a way to inflate as I didn't feel like stuffing myself (didn't have enough food and motivation) so thought of an idea. Went to try it, and to my surprise, it worked wonders. This is my before and after twitter.com/ssbbw_kitty/status/1446517168611344388

Okay How'd I do it? All you need is water. Not even a copious amoun either. What I did was I laid down in bed, with a bottle of water. I sipped on water, but while I did I breathed in heaps of air, than swallowed. Because I'm also drinking a liquid, both the air and liquid went to my stomach. It was amazing how big I got and thrilled it didn't take much effort.

As you're sipping, breathe in as much as you can, than swallow. You'll know it worked when you can feel the air kind of plop in your stomach.

If you try it, let me know how it went! Show some befores and afters aswell 😊
2 years

New inflation method?

BbwKittyRawr:

Okay How'd I do it? All you need is water. Not even a copious amoun either. What I did was I laid down in bed, with a bottle of water. I sipped on water, but while I did I breathed in heaps of air, than swallowed. Because I'm also drinking a liquid, both the air and liquid went to my stomach. It was amazing how big I got and thrilled it didn't take much effort.

As you're sipping, breathe in as much as you can, than swallow. You'll know it worked when you can feel the air kind of plop in your stomach.

If you try it, let me know how it went! Show some befores and afters aswell 😊

How'd you swallow the air? Through your nose or your mouth? Also why not just swallow air and skip the water part?
2 years