Story authors

Bisexual content

I can't think of any, which seems like an oversight.

My Quaran-ton series has mutual gaining and a bisexual character - so not exactly what you asked for, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

www.deviantart.com/crudeatoms/gallery/79428710/quaran-ton
2 years

Bisexual content

Got a story with a couple female bisexual characters in it as well as some straight male characters all gaining weight. Might not be exactly what you’re looking for, but it’s close.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 years

Bisexual content

Hooper:
Hey does anyone know a good bisexual weight gain story where both a guy and girl get fat and they're both bisexual

My story, "It's Complicated" has a girl and guy gaining, she is bi.
2 years

Bisexual content

I can’t think of any stories like that. It might be time for you to write a story like that.

My story “More and More and More to Love” explores a threesome known as a Devil’s Triangle — two men and one woman. Both men are bi, and by the end of the story, all three are growing quite fat.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
[url=https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view'>fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 years

Bisexual content

From a technical point of view, a story like that is a real commitment to write, because you are handling at least four characters and three relationships -- at least if you want to show their bisexuality in action. (it is also possible to just state that the character is bisexual and mention their attractions, but I don't think that is what you were looking for?)

So then you need to come up with a set-up that makes all three relationships interesting, showing different sides of the main two characters. And develop all of that.

I've actually tried a set-up like this, but the story just became longer than I felt was interesting, so I abandoned it.
2 years

Bisexual content

Moved to the stories forum.
2 years

Bisexual content

Edxl:
From a technical point of view, a story like that is a real commitment to write, because you are handling at least four characters and three relationships -- at least if you want to show their bisexuality in action. (it is also possible to just state that the character is bisexual and mention their attractions, but I don't think that is what you were looking for?)

So then you need to come up with a set-up that makes all three relationships interesting, showing different sides of the main two characters. And develop all of that.

I've actually tried a set-up like this, but the story just became longer than I felt was interesting, so I abandoned it.

Great to see you bring so much wisdom here, Edxl. Recently, we have had a number of writers post multi-character stories and really flesh out all the characters pretty well (no pun intended, really!!) I’m thinking of bcain’s latest and others.

Invariably, though, you have to make some characters into shallow almost cartoonish types. I really am starting to think of this bisexual idea as a challenge.

Hooper, can you tell more about why you want such a story and what you would like to see in it? Why do both main characters end up with partners of the opposite sex? And how does this setup relate to feederism?
2 years

Bisexual content

I don't know about wisdom, but maybe 'voice of experience.' It is certainly possible, it is just a real commitment. (well, for a story; pure fap fantasy material can be quicker because you mostly skip character development and a plot arc and focus on everyone getting fat, but it is still more to write than a standard quick fantasy)
2 years

Bisexual content

I was literally about to suggest Emily's Ability by Bcain but they beat me to the punch!

I have a story on here, too, Served, that deals with a feeder and feedee who are both bisexual and at one point have a threesome with a BBW switch.

Bombshell: Origins also features a polyamorous throuple with a closeted bi female feeder, ambiguously bi male feedee, and out and proud bi female switch. In Bombshell and Big Tech in the Commune of Crucifix, our intrepid feeder will actually confront and embrace her bisexuality, although that story is going to be more about superhero warfare a-la "Captain America: Civil War but with weight gain" more than anything else.

...Yeah, I have a disease called "I need to write a fight scene for every smut scene I have or else I lose interest."
2 years