Stuffing

You'll become my plump bunny

This is the dream life right here
2 years

You'll become my plump bunny

I'm taking over now. You're mine to tease and feed. I want your mouth working...chewing nearly every hour of the day. Your clothes need to always be on the verge of ripping. Self control? That no longer exists. You need to be full every hour of the day, no arguing. I'll provide everything, all you need to do is eat. I want you to be a good submissive and do as you're told. I'll spank if you if you don't and I am not nice about it. In fact, any hesitation will result in a sore ass. If you make me angry or are lashing out I'll just tie you to the bed and feed you until you're damn near bursting. Besides, I'm way more fit than you. You're muscle tone has diminished and turned into pure fat. You would stand no chance. I'm in control of you now. I need you to outgrow this bed. Outgrow wearing clothes. Outgrow ever going out in public. I'll make a pig of you. Your face will be dirty from stuffing it all day and your jaw will be sore from chewing. Eventually that will be too much even and I'll just funnel feed you. You'll be so busy glutting yourself that you won't notice your slowly forming new chin or how your lower arms are bloating and starting to sag. Your tummy will soon reach your knees in your lap and your thighs will have their own rolls. I'll tease you every step of the way too. You'll squirm with embarrassment but I won't stop, you need to be reminded how much of a fat sow you are. I'll pin you down and stuff your tubby mouth full of sugary snacks and jiggle your overfilled tummy until its swollen and hard as a rock. I'm stronger than you and can easily hold you down and feed you mercilessly. You'll fucking love it though, don't lie to yourself. You'll just keep getting fatter until I won't need to hold you down anymore, you'll be too fat to even care. You'll just lay there and let me feed you and squeeze every inch of your soft plump body. Weeks will pass and your body will expand bigger and bigger. I'll smack your ass and push more food into you*

Blondefreak:
oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

Oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink
2 years