Fattening others

Girlfriends unintentional gain

She's been packing away the sweets and takeaway the last week or two. Feels like a bit of weight gain is inevitable soon.

She told me recently that if if she keeps eating the way she is, and if I keep buying her stuff she's going to be 100kg in no time.

One can only hope.
2 years

How does she feel about it? Is she’s turned on by it, nervous, a little of both? Is she very neutral about her size? Does she know that this prospect is something you’re enjoying?
2 years

quiverdream:
How does she feel about it? Is she’s turned on by it, nervous, a little of both? Is she very neutral about her size? Does she know that this prospect is something you’re enjoying?

I think really she doesn't want to gain any weight, but has because she loves food and eating alot.

From what she's said she wants to try and loose weight and get a little bit thinner. So at the moment I've been helping her and encouraging her to do that so she can feel confident in herself.

Ultimately she doesn't know because I'm to nervous to tell her about it, but if she wants to loose weight I'm going to support her. Even if I'd like to see her a little curvier.

It's a bit of a dillema, but my main thing is seeing her happy.
2 years

Your girlfriend sounds similar to my wife.

She's 5' 2" and at her skinniest, which was a for a very short period was 60 kg / 135 lbs. Her weight always fluctuated from being thick to plump.

She loves good food. Always has and liked to indulge. She's finally just given into indulging.
2 years
12   loading