Extreme obesity

The contrast

The physical contrast between a very fit in shape feeder and completely ruined out of shape near immobile feedee is probably the best thing about this fetish to me. It’s hard to explain but the more I workout the more out of shape I want my feedee to be, almost like two extremes of the human body.

What are Yalls feelings on body contrast?
2 years

The contrast

Call me!!!!!
2 years

The contrast

I agree with how much more erotic it would feel to have two completely different bodies together.
2 years

The contrast

I find the contrast very interesting
2 years

The contrast

I do like the visual of and the mind fuckery of a very fit partner vs a very obese partner.

Same with young and old.
2 years

The contrast

Oh yes. Having a small partner is the best! And I love how it turns heads in public.
2 years

The contrast

Oh yes. Having a small partner is the best! And I love how it turns heads in public.
2 years

The contrast

Very much agree! My partner is over 400 pounds while i'm pretty tall and just over 200 as a man. She's slow and i'm fit, she's lazy and i'm active, she's unmotivated and i'm driven etc...
2 years

The contrast

And apart from the physical size difference, the difference in fitness level is also very hot. Seeing my morbidly obese partner barely able to walk short distances and me being able to run circles around her.
2 years

The contrast

FattenGFzandalor:
And apart from the physical size difference, the difference in fitness level is also very hot. Seeing my morbidly obese partner barely able to walk short distances and me being able to run circles around her.
That's been such a fantasy of mine for ages...!! That's so sexy, omg...
2 years
123   loading