2 years

Ct/ri/ma feedees and feeders?

Nobody was there. There was like 3 of us so the mod just deleted it lol
2 years

That's sad
2 years

Yeah I deleted the server, was very inactive and only like 7 people joined. Honestly didn’t turn out the way I had imagined it

But I guess it worked out, we have this little thread lol.

And btw I’m looking for a feeder or meal sponsor in return for content and videos. New England would be nice but local friends would work too smiley send me a message if interested
2 years

The problem is the MA scene died out after Heather packed up Big Cuties/ Heavenly Bodies and moved out to Las Vegas almost ten years ago now.

The a$$holes from Heavenly Bodies that never left are stinking up Feabie so unless you're one of them, you're S.O.L. when it comes to finding even friends around here let alone hookups, stuffing, etc
2 years

I am in the Springfield, Mass Area and I see that it is pretty tough to find other feedees that are around my age. I'd live to be able to talk to other local feedees and maybe some feeders too.
2 years

I’m in southern NH and interested
2 years

Every time I see this post I figure I will keep commenting. To stay active and such. I'm from CT, living in MA on the Cape. So I am often traveling between the two. Which makes pretty much every state in NE close enough except maybe Maine and northern VT and NH. Maybe there is a way we can figure out a central spot to everyone commenting here and have a meet up?
2 years

Ct feeder over here. Would love to see things in action for once
2 years

Sadly, New England seems to be somewhat a feeder/feedee desert. Some who claim to be seeking feeding sessions just use it as a cover for hookups or findom, not actual feederism. I'd be open to helping a female feedee without ulterior motives put on weight, but realize it's a near impossibility around here.
2 years
12   loading