Clothes padding

Longest you've ever gone padded up?

I've padded for the first time in years, so this question came to me. :: smiley
2 years

Several years ago I went out in public padded, not huge, just more belly and a bigger butt. I must have stayed padded for three to four hours. I also ate a meal padded that day too.
2 years

I have stayed padded overnight once or twice it's a bizzare feeling waking up and finding your weight distribution has changed
2 years

stranger122:
I have stayed padded overnight once or twice it's a bizzare feeling waking up and finding your weight distribution has changed

damn that's really hot
2 years

I don't know exactly what's the longest time I spent padded, but I think that I stayed more tha 24 hours a few time just having a short break to use the toilet then geting back in the suit. There are chances that I stayed padded for a full weekend but can't remember exactly. I miss padding long time period.
1 year

I believe the longest I stayed padded up was a whole weekend, even went out in public in it during the day it was awesome to waddle around
1 year

Inflationlover1799:
I believe the longest I stayed padded up was a whole weekend, even went out in public in it during the day it was awesome to waddle around

How do you manage the bathroom? Do you take it off? What about your trip in public? (Do you worry about running into someone you know?)

Whenever I've tried padding there are so many parts to pack in and coordinate, once I have to take it all apart, that's it for me. 😂
1 year

I don't know how inflationlover is managing it with the bathroom breaks. I personally have to take it all of but if I really am in a padding mood and have the home for myself I get a short break and quickly put evrything on and it is not an easy task it take somewhere arou 45 minutes to an hour to do it. I used to have a design that I could partially take of for the small business but getting the suit to be bigger and more realistic took that away.
And when it comes to going out hide your face partially (a scarf, sunglasses, a hat if you can evrn some makeup) and most prople would never think the extremely overweight person is you. For me it works wonders, I am a slightly overweight male padding as a morbidly obese woman if I hide my face no one who knows me would think that obese woman is me, and it happened to me to walk past friends.
1 year

Man, you ever make a thread and not check on it for a year? Thanks for the replies, everyone!
A whole weekend of padding definitely sounds crazy, yet fun!
1 year

I did it once, being stuffed up overnight and waking up with a big stuffed belly in front of me, it felt really hot, not gonna lie....
1 year
12   loading