Fat experiences

What does rapid weight gain feel like?

For the last month and a half I have been off work and I have done nothing but eat and sleep. And I mean I wake up and eat and eat and eat for hours. Then I sleep for a couple of hours and wake up and do it again. I had recently lost like 30lbs because the jobs we were doing were more demanding. But I have put all of it back on and I think I'm going to be off for another month and I know my habits are not going to change. So I'm sure I'll be even heavier .

And so far putting on that much weight so fast. I can't stand longer than 5-10 min with out my back aching. I even started sitting to cook lol.
2 years

I go through binges of stuffing myself on anything i can find, then I have a break for a day then binge more on double cream peanut butter and double big macs and whopper burgers.
2 years

I have bouts with compulsive over eating disorder and will eat almost constantly for days or weeks at a time.
My belly would get so tight and rock hard for days.

My weight shot up 50 lbs over the following months from all the food I had put away.
I felt so much heavier everyday not knowing when I would stop gaining.
2 years

TheyCallMeSunshine:
When I was 1* and around 300 I met my first feeder who regularly spoiled me, I gained 94 pounds in a year and two months. I had the angriest red/purple stretch marks around my shoulders and belly. I spent most of my time in my slightly caved in spot on the couch, practically watching my belly take over more and more of my thighs, which were also plastered together, and thicker than most girl's waist. I remember it becoming harder and harder to drag my girth out of that divet in the couch, belly hanging low and trying to keep me anchored there.
I was drinking heavy cream and ice cream milk shakes, with coconut cream from a can that came in at a whopping 150 calories per table spoon. After those shakes I swear I could almost feel myself getting fatter trying to process all of that fat

Yeah. It's happens with heavy cream. You experiencing this delayed weight gain, which after a week of eating heavy cream continue to effect your increasing weight.
2 years

I’ve been gaining around 15-20 months for the past few months and in total have put on over 100 pounds since august 2021. The most noticeable thing for me is my gut is always in the way. I gain almost exclusively in my stomach so it’s pretty big nowadays. I have noticed that it takes so much more food for me to be at the point of being stuffed. I’m almost always hungry and eating to satisfy the “hunger.” Tying my shoes is really hard and I get out of breath by the time I’m done. I’m always bloated and my belly has taken on a round shape despite the fact I used to have a double belly. I’m always knocking stuff over with my gut. It’s getting harder and harder to pull myself off the couch. I feel like my gut sticks out more and more every day. My clothes are also rapidly shrinking. Clothes I bought at the beginning of summer come nowhere near buttoning and none of my shirts can cover my belly anymore.
1 year

It's like I can feel the fat accumulating on my body and my skin stretching to accommodate it. Parts of me will just feel feel heavier, bulkier, jigglier and where there's new stretch marks coming in, itchy.
1 year

Every day you feel fatter and when you wake up you get to inspect yourself for new gains, it's fun!

I swear there have been times where I got fatter throughout the day when I'm drinking lots of heavy cream.
1 year

Roundingout66:
When I had my first feeder, she put 21lbs on me in about six weeks. I didn't know I gained that much but I remember:
1. The itching all over my belly and thighs was crazy. Especially my belly from being constantly full, getting stretch marks, and expanding so much.
2. Maybe 3 weeks in feeling like I could hardly get clothes on that didn't press on my gut. Felt so uncomfortable to bend over, tie my shoes, do chores, etc. I gained close to 4 inches on my belly and it really hampered my day to day.
3. HUGE increase in my appetite, then feeling I never wanted to eat. Like 3 weeks of just feeling like I could never get full. Then being full after so little food. She would have to make sure I was eating or encourage me more than usual. Not sure why but it was great the first half, then hard the second

It's because you gotta give your internals a break. I did a 2 week constant stuffing with my feedee once. He had a great time, but he was also thankful when he stopped.
1 year

Roundingout66:
When I had my first feeder, she put 21lbs on me in about six weeks. I didn't know I gained that much but I remember:
1. The itching all over my belly and thighs was crazy. Especially my belly from being constantly full, getting stretch marks, and expanding so much.
2. Maybe 3 weeks in feeling like I could hardly get clothes on that didn't press on my gut. Felt so uncomfortable to bend over, tie my shoes, do chores, etc. I gained close to 4 inches on my belly and it really hampered my day to day.
3. HUGE increase in my appetite, then feeling I never wanted to eat. Like 3 weeks of just feeling like I could never get full. Then being full after so little food. She would have to make sure I was eating or encourage me more than usual. Not sure why but it was great the first half, then hard the second
I would like this tbh.
1 year
12   loading