Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

In high school I was about 165 ish. Drank a lot in college and got up to maybe 240 ish by the time I graduated. I'm now hovering between 226-230 and I don't mind the extra. I can't gain for health reasons but I wish I could put on another 30 ish pounds to get to 250.
1 month

Who was thin and got fat

I was never super skinny. My smallest was around 200lbs (I'm 6 ft 2) so not really skinny but definitely not fat or even chubby really. But slowly over the last few years I've gained over 150 pounds and usually sits around 350 or so.
1 month

Who was thin and got fat

Two years ago I was at 53-55kgs. Not anywhere near fat now, but the metabolism slowing down with university life really does the work!
1 week

Who was thin and got fat

I wish this was me.

My crush only likes BBW and I've been trying to gain for months.

I'm currently 114lbs and the most I've ever been is 115.5lbs. I get full so easily and lose my appetite. Idk how you guys do it.
1 week

Who was thin and got fat

Sachasays:
I wish this was me.

I'm currently 114lbs and the most I've ever been is 115.5lbs. I get full so easily and lose my appetite. Idk how you guys do it.

I was given a ravenous appetite that grew and grew. I’m not sure how one can over come circumstance like that, something will give eventually or your appetite will grow given enough stuffings it’s important to remember consistency and not to over do it all at once occasionally.
1 week

Who was thin and got fat

Fatman 76 don't worry about what others say.
So many come and go and the bad ones always seem to vanish.
Stick around and make some friends.

Back to the original topic and I am surprised there haven't been more posts in this thread.
Can't believe it was a year ago I posted in this thread.
A year ago I was 400 lbs approx and I have put on 45 lbs since then. Wasn't trying to gain it just happened. I tend to eat a lot sometimes LOL.
1 week

Who was thin and got fat

Yeah, I agree. When 140 and overeating I only got a belly bump at 165. Sure I went from size 32 to 36. But was small and not much blubber in sight. But was proud of my lil beginnings.
It was interesting to notice that my usual amount of food eating had increased.
Oddly I noticed after going hiking one day I didn't need to eat and drank water. Thinking this would cause weight loss. When I got home I ate.Dont know how much. But not a lot. But the next few days I got hungrier and ate to satisfy it.
Then I felt like I ought to have a pigout party, it's Friday!
It was at that time that I just felt like eating, and eating...Went to bed stuffed.
The next morning my metabolism had me waking up sweating. I washed up, but walking I felt a heavy belly.
Thought I was stuffed, but then having I had another bowl of cereal and noticed the difference in my energy afterwards watching cartoons. My belly hurt. I weighed a couple pounds more than when I hiked. I relaxed most of the day. Nibbled a lil. Mom ssaw me making a pb&j sandwich and said we'll be eating soon.
When it came time to eat I wasn't really hungry, but mom's a good cook. And if it taste, and smells good, you will eat it. I forgot how I felt and finished my plate. Feeling pretty satisfied sat in the living room for TV.
Point is, that week, I grew my belly. Made me realize feeling full, is just a feeling, which can be overcome by smell of something good cooking. Instead of wishing I could eat more, I wanted to eat more. And I did eat more than before. And likewise grew into a new calorie plateau. Before I knew it. Two weeks went by and my stretch pants got tighter, having to untie the knot. Ahh ha success! I may not understand it. But then I figured, burning off some sugar, from hiking, will make you tired. Being tired will make you eat and hopefully overeat a few days. Now your on a new calorie intake level and I began to think I new how to gain weight.
What I didn't know, was how fat I could be someday. But also knew I could lose the weight by just reversing this process.
1 week

Who was thin and got fat

Ditzy:
Fatman 76 don't worry about what others say.
So many come and go and the bad ones always seem to vanish.
Stick around and make some friends.

Back to the original topic and I am surprised there haven't been more posts in this thread.
Can't believe it was a year ago I posted in this thread.
A year ago I was 400 lbs approx and I have put on 45 lbs since then. Wasn't trying to gain it just happened. I tend to eat a lot sometimes LOL.

I was a vain slim wouldbe rock'n'roller, when I discovered FAT!
Women getting fat. Found it a turn on. In time tables started turning! 🤔
Found my self first padding and going out. Being seen as a fatty.
And then..... I started gaining a bit. Now occasionally do huge messy bloatings.
Strange world!
1 week

Who was thin and got fat

Sachasays:
I wish this was me.

I was similarly thin when I was your age. I’d say don’t worry, your metabolism is probably very fast now but won’t be forever. If you’re in this lifestyle for a long time, odds are there will be a moment where it starts to work for you. Around 30 I started blowing up significantly almost instantly.
1 week

Who was thin and got fat

For most of my life, I was always really skinny guy between about 130 and 145 and then I got sick a couple years ago. I was bedridden for about a year and a half and just ballooned up and over a 2 1/half years span I don’t know up to about 215 pounds, and I don’t have a problem with it.
1 week