Video performers

What do you look for in a mukbang??

So im super new to streaming (first one tonight actually lmao) and im trying to figure out if im missing anything, and wanted to ask if anyone has tips.

Unfortunately, I can't do uncovered belly because of religious reasons, but im gonna wear a tight shirt that will get tighter, and ill be measuring. Anything else I should do?
3 years

Are you going to post a link or a video here? I would love to watch you... I should measure your waist before and after the muckbang... hopefully we will see a difference 😉
I don't know if you can show your butt/legs but that would be cool too 🥰
3 years

bbwmaker300:
Are you going to post a link or a video here? I would love to watch you... I should measure your waist before and after the muckbang... hopefully we will see a difference 😉

I wound up only doing three streams, because I only was gonna do it with a VPN and the free trial ran out smiley But I've been doing hypnosis sessions, as I'm sure you've seen ^__^

I do have a clip of me bursting my first button, if you wanna see smiley
3 years

bbwmaker300:

Ess-dee-ess:
I wound up only doing three streams, because I only was gonna do it with a VPN and the free trial ran out smiley But I've been doing hypnosis sessions, as I'm sure you've seen ^__^

I would love to watch it 🥰
3 years

bbwmaker300:

Ess-dee-ess:

jorostom:

Here's the link to my channel! I doubt I'll stream again because VPNs cost so much, but the clip is on there smiley

www.twitch.tv/supersizedsarah
3 years

bbwmaker300:

Ess-dee-ess:

jorostom:

Ess-dee-ess:
Here's the link to my channel! I doubt I'll stream again because VPNs cost so much, but the clip is on there smiley

]www.twitch.tv/supersizedsarah

Thank you! I liked it, I suggest you too add the link in your profile 😉
3 years

bbwmaker300:

Ess-dee-ess:

bursting out of clothes is so appealing. Just Amazing, thanks for sharing.
3 years

Maybe its just the feeder or encourager in me but I like to see the belly before and after
1 year